✨Kiyoko x Libby✨

Third-person.

Kiyoko and Libby have been hanging out for a long time now and both of them had mutual feelings for each other. They just didn't know how to express them, But you can for sure see the chemistry between the two, Hell you can even feel it!

Kiyoko decided that today would be the day where she finally confessed to her crush of almost a year. That day just so happened to be Libby's birthday too.

Kiyoko thought it was a great idea. Kiyoko texted Libby and asked her to go get coffee and breakfast, she knew that Libby always thought those kinds of dates were cute. So that's what she planned, Kiyoko wanted Libby to have a great time and she wanted to make sure that she was doing something that Libby would liked.

Kiyoko put on a cute white floral summer dress, and a little bit of makeup. Then she grabbed her keys and went about her way to go pick up Libby.

You got this Kiyoko.
She likes you too.
There's nothing to worry about.

As Kiyoko was driving she was quietly hyping herself up so she could calm her nerves.
Even though she had nothing to worry about.

Libby was in her room changing her outfits every two seconds because she wanted to look her best for her crush, Kiyoko Shimizu.

Libby was really happy when Kiyoko had asked her to get coffee and breakfast. She jumped for joy when she saw the message pop up on her phone.
Finally she found the perfect outfit to impress her date.

Date?
Her date?
Can I really call it that?

She changed her clothes and sat on her bed.
Is this a date or am I getting my hopes up. She thought to herself.
Whatever.

That doesn't matter, I get to spend time with Kiyoko that's all that matters." She said proudly.

She did a bit of makeup and curled her blonde hair.
She looked absolutely dazzling.
She waited for Kiyoko to text her but to her surprise she heard a knock on the door and she went answer it and there she was.

Kiyoko Shimizu.

"H-hi, are you ready to go?" Kiyoko asked.
But Libby didn't answer; she was stunned by the beauty that was standing in front of her.

"Libby?"

She snapped out of the trance and nodded frantically, which made Kiyoko giggle.
Kiyoko led her to the car and opened the door for her then got in the driver's seat and started her drive to a little cafe she liked.

"You look beautiful Libby." Kiyoko said with a bit of blush appearing on her face.
"Ah, Thank you! You do too!" She said kinda calmly but on the inside she was panicking.
They had arrived at the cafe and Kiyoko once again opened the door for her and Libby blushed at the gesture that was being done for her.

She led her to a table and they both sat down and looked at the menus in front of them. Libby tried her best to keep her composure and she was doing pretty well but Kiyoko could see through her act. It made Kiyoko smile and it gave her more confidence to ask her out, but she remembered that most people get like that, which made her over think and a bit worried.
The waiter took their orders and sat their coffee cups down on the tabe.

"Thank you." They said
And the waiter smiled and walked away.

"How have you been?" Libby asked
"Pretty well, How about you?"
"I've been pretty good, I'm happy that you asked me here." Libby blushed.

"I'm glad you accepted, because I have something I want to tell you."
"Really? What is it?"

"Well i-" Kiyoko was interrupted by the waiter bringing their food, she brushes it off and the two start to eat their food.

Afterwards they just have small talk and Kiyoko just has the question at the back of her mind, waiting for the right time to ask the girl.

They spent all morning at the cafe and they had a great time, but it was time for Kiyoko to bring Libby home.
They went to the car, Kiyoko still opening doors for the girl and they made their way to Libby's home.
When they arrive, Libby seems a bit upset and Kiyoko notices.

"What's wrong?"
"I- it's nothing."
"Tell me." The two come face to face and The emotion builds up in her.

"Kiyoko i really like you! I don't know if you feel the same but i think you do and i would like to pursue something and this date, can i even call it that? Well this hangout went so well and i really like you-" Kiyoko places her lips on hers and the two girls blush hardcore.

KIyoko pulls away and smiles. "I like you two, I hope you didn't mind me kissing you."
LIbby was still in shock and looked at Kiyoko.

"Libby?"
"I- Really?"
"Yes, i like you, that's why i was trying to say before the waiter came."

"Oh okay, makes sense."
"You can call this a date if you would like."
"Can i also call you mine?"

KIyoko blushes and smiles softly. "Of course you can." Kiyoko places a hand on her cheek and kisses her once again.

"Happy birthday~"