CHAPTER THREE:WHO'S INTERESTING?

Clyde POV

I'm on my way to the house and Im really confused about what happened earlier.

Wala Naman akong nakaaway pero Hindi ko Alam Kung bakit nila ginawa sakin Yun.wala ngakong pinapansin na tao maliban sa Mga kakilala ko talaga.

but what grabbed my attention was the woman who suddenly appeared and pointed a gun at them.

I know she is a woman because of her voice which is so cold and you can feel the fear in every word she utters.

his voice is very familiar to me and she is the same as my sister's friend

Pagkatapos Kong mag isip isip ay nandito nako sa tapat ng bahay.I just park my Car and get straight to my Room to take a rest.

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙭𝙞𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I'm here in my room cleaning the guns hidden under my bed but suddenly my phone rang and I saw Alex calling So I answered immediately

"Hi Alex"I said as I put the guns back in the boxes.

alex has been my bestfriend for 5 years. I already know her because we are always together. He is very rude and you do not want to joke with her.

"Go to the UG"she said.

Ano Kayang problema neto at pinapapunta pako.

Kung nag tatanong Kayo ay Ang UG ay Isa sa mga Underground meeting Place namin Kung saan kami nag Meeting at tumatambay.

Merong sofa dun na malaki at may billiard Table Kasi favorite sports Yun ni Alex eh.may Mga Alak din dun.

"What is there something prob----WHAT THE FUCK?" I said after he hung up the phone

I have no choice but to go.mabaril pako nun eh.

-UNDERGROUND-

"What do you want?"I ask.

"Watch your words"he threatened so I just kept quiet

"I saw your older brother earlier in the parking"She said so I look at her "I was about to go but I saw some of the mens are blocking him at the exit.Brix staff"She said.

What the heck?Bakit anong problema nila brix at pati Ang Kuya ko ay kakantiin nila?

"What's your plan?"I ask.

"Hmm I don't know yet.I hope he didn't recognize me when I spoke earlier."she said while cleaning her Pink cue Stick.

She likes pink.

when you go to her room you see pure pink there. She also always collects things even though she does not know what for as long as she buys pink.

I find it cute

"I'm interested in your brother. He's very handsome, not hard to like."She said so i immediately turned to her.

Did I heard it right?

"Do you like my brother?"I asked straight.

"Kinda."she answered.

"What the hell"Bulong ko.

"Bagay Kayo parehas kayong masungit HAHAHAAHAH"I said while laughing.

Pero tingin ko mas masungit to si Alex kesa sa Kuya ko.

//////////////-,-/////////////