AU Oneshot: Beach Resort Part 3

8:46 AM

Julien's POV~

Two days passed since we got here at Toluca Resort for our vacation. Besides the cool breeze, summer setting, and relaxation this place offers, the seven of us are still into three certain cuties. To be specific, Grey is into the one with white hair, Gianni he said was his name. Zayn, Aiden, Cole, and big bro Jason, were interested in the brunette, Skylar. For me and big bro Jermaine, that cute redhead, Connor~. He was the cutest flame ember I've ever seen. Not only was he polite, well-mannered, adorably handsome, and has that submissive personality that just made me and Jermaine melt. I'm also glad it was only Jermaine and I who got into him. We were all having breakfast while talking about them.

Aiden: "I'm serious. That Sky cutie could melt me with the smile he gave."

Cole: "He's very nice and adorable."

Jason: "Ya got that right~."

Julien: "Well atleast I don't have to share Connor with you, Jason. You're often clingly and Jermaine here has more patience than you."

Jason: "Yeah, but unlike you, I gotta share Sky with these three yahoos."

Zayn: "Speak for yourself. And who're you calling 'yahoos', dumbass."

Zayn and Jason glare at each other. Jason growls and Zayn stabs a piece of bacon with his fork with a dark aura.

Zayn: "Tch, just don't get in my way, Jay."

Jason: "I'll win him first then you."

Cole: "Hey, it's not just you two."

Aiden: "Yeah, the four of us are interested in that cutie and we're gonna share him. Let's not put him in too much pressure, okay?"

Zayn: "Yeah, you're right."

Grey: "So, later shall we all go for a dip guys?"

Julien: "Sure thing. I wanna go for a swim."

Jason: "I'll join."

We all agreed to go to the water later and have a swim.

10:20 AM

We all head out of the changing rooms and find a spot. There were many people, but it wasn't noisy. We found a spot and set up our stuff there. Me, Cole, Jason, and Aiden went to the water for a swim, Jermaine, Zayn, and Grey stayed to relax their selves. Later, we were relaxing in the water, looking around, I saw a familiar hair color. It was a redhead and... is thaaat....?

CONNOR!

Connor's POV~

Since my uncle gave us the day off today, the three ofnus decided to around the beach. Well, Sky and Gianni wanted, don't get me wrong, I'd like to have some fun at the beach. The problem is that, now I don't wanna be rude, but I'd like it if there weren't so much people.

Gianni: "Just stay close to us, Connor. We know large crowds make you feel uncomfortable."

Sky: "It's nothing to be ashamed of, I'm also kinda nervous. But, it's our day off, so let's have some fun."

Connor: "I know. Thank you again, guys."

Gianni: "No problem. We got your back and--Ah!"

Gianni bumps into someone's chest. He looks up and I saw the fox guy. I then look towards Sky who was being swarmed by a polar bear, a tiger, a german shepherd, and a dragon. My shoulder was then tapped from behind and I look behind to meet eyes with muscular chest, I look up to see Jermaine.... shirtless.