Chapter 15: Portland

(A week later)

Tonight was NXT Takeover: Portland and the crowd were all pumped to see the exciting match card as all of the black and gold brand's titles were on the line, and it is also the night of the possibility that the Undisputed Era's Gold Prophecy ends.

The Undisputed Era (Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish) (c) vs. #DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa) - Tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship

Roderick Strong (c) vs. Kushida - Singles match for the NXT North American Championship

Finn Balor vs. Keith Lee - Singles match

Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Kairi Sane - Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship

Adam Cole (c) vs. Kenji Cruz - Singles match for the NXT Championship

While the tag team title match was ongoing, Kenji was in his locker room warming up while he watched his friends Johnny and Tommaso in action. Then he heard a knock on his door.

Kenji: come in, it's open!

The door opened and it was Kenji's cute Pirate girlfriend Kairi.

Kairi: Kenji-kun

Kenji: Kairi-san

Kairi: are you ready for your match?

Kenji: yup, I'm warming up, but I'm still a bit nervous

Kairi: oh, let me help

The Pirate Princess smirked mischievously and went really close to him and proceeded to do another one of her body rubs on him. Kenji arched back as he felt the Pirate Princess' "chest buns" against his spine.

Kenji: Kairi...

Kairi giggled and turned her boyfriend around to face him before proceeding to put her hands on his cheeks. She then pulled his head down, so she can touch her forehead with his.

Kairi: just let us have this moment together

The Pinoy Samurai nodded and went to put his hands on her hips while their foreheads still touch, they ignored all the surrounding noises around them and felt they were the only two people in the room. Kairi pulled back and looked at her man in the eyes as she proceeded to give him a kiss on his lips. 

Then she pulled back and pushed him down on the couch while her cute and seductive smile was on her face. The Samurai attempted to get up, but the Pirate Princess pushed him back down and went to straddle his lap.

Kenji: K-Kairi-san...

The Pirate Princess put her finger over his lips to quiet him down.

Kairi: shh... let me help warm you up for your match while you help me warm up as well

The Pirate Princess smiled and grabbed his hands as she placed one of them on her back and the other on her legs. Then she went to kiss on his neck which caused Kenji to shiver from the feeling of her soft lips against his skin.

After a couple of minutes of making out, Kairi pulled back and sat beside him while the Samurai has a surprised look on his face.

Kairi: you okay, love?

Kenji: y-yeah, I'll be fine

Kairi giggled and laid her head on his arm as the two watched the conclusion of the tag team title match.

With Fish sent over the barricade, Gargano and Ciampa ended the match with their tag team finisher, Meeting in the Middle on UE's air guitar guru O'Reilly, winning the match and shattered a piece of the Prophecy as #DIY are the new tag team champions.