Chapter 34: Shin

A/N: before I get started I want to share some sad news.

Rest in Peace Larry Steve (2017-2021)

A few days ago, Alexa's beloved pet pig Larry Steve was feeling serious ill, and the Goddess reached out to a lot of veterinarians for help, but they all couldn't help him because they said he was too big

A few days ago, Alexa's beloved pet pig Larry Steve was feeling serious ill, and the Goddess reached out to a lot of veterinarians for help, but they all couldn't help him because they said he was too big. Larry has passed away or what Alexa said, that "Larry gained his angel wings."

My condolences go out to Alexa and her family.

Larry's life mattered.

(A month later, NXT)

With Karrion Kross locking target on his NXT Championship, Kenji looks to send a message to the Devil himself in tonight's match.

The champ is scheduled to face Cameron Grimes, but the Samurai has a surprise planned for the live crowd at Full Sail University tonight.

Meanwhile Kross also has a match as well going against the British brawler Danny Burch as the feud between Kenji and Karrion is slowly building up in an apocalyptic showdown.

Meanwhile, with the other champions of NXT, there was a title change involving the NXT Tag titles as Imperium's Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner defeated Johnny and Tommaso after Gargano betrayed his tag team partner the same way Ciampa did back at Takeover: Chicago a few years back.

Now Johnny has taken up the gimmick with his wife Candice LeRae as they do things their way, or what they call it, the Gargano Way.

As for Tommaso, he has now formed an alliance with Timothy Thatcher in the tag team division.

As for the NXT Women's title picture, Io and Kairi's friendly rivalry is shaping up as their Stardom memories continue to light up the feud.

Io and Kairi are involved in a tag team match against The Way's Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell, the opening match for tonight's NXT as ordered by GM William Regal.

The women made their entrances and the match went underway.

(Kairi and Io vs. Candice and Indi)

The match was back and forth between the two teams. There was nearly some miscommunication between the Pirate Princess and Genius of the Sky, but the two Joshi wrestlers managed to work like a well-oiled machine.

Io flattened both LeRae and Hartwell with a moonsault on the outside. The legal woman for The Way was Indi; Io rolled her back in the ring and tags in Kairi.

The Pirate Princess climbed to the top turnbuckle and flattens Hartwell with the Insane Elbow for the pinfall win as the Sky Pirates were victorious in the match.

As the Sky Pirates celebrated, Io saw the NXT Women's Championship laying on the ring, the Genius of the Sky picked up the title while the crowd were reacting to it as they may see the next champion.