𝐑𝐄𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🍯 ;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🍯 ;┊
                         ✧・

  its been exactly one month after the dreamfes y/n made, and her excitement for the future didn't even allow her to get proper sleep. but there no such thing as eye bags and puffy eyes as y/n kept engaging in her activities. summer was right around the corner, everybody deserved a break and all that, but y/n still had one issue bothering her. her huge crush on rei sakuma, that self proclaimed vampire never gave the poor girl a break.

sure, she loved challenges which is unusual for her close friends: as often she's lazing around whenever she's got the chance, you'd have to fire her up for the opportunity to see her handwork. afternoon classes were about to big soon, for y/n and adonis at least. in the practice room undead occupied, y/n kept her eyes on the floor as she and the others were sitting down on the floor. her eyes glued to the floor as rei bandaged up her hands.

due to overworking herself in the sewing department, and cutting her self unintentionally with needles. out of all people, it was rei who had to point it out and decided to take a break so he could care for her. thank god her palms weren't too sweaty but the sound of her rapid heart beats grew irritating. she tends to have a roseate hue on her cheeks whenever someone starts treating her like a child so no one thought the blush came from a romanticized aura.

once rei ripped apart the last bandage, finishing up with her right hand, he tossed it towards adonis who caught it with ease. y/n examined her now wrapped fingers and smiled at rei with gratitude. "thanks. but you know, i could have just done it myself." she chuckled. "i doubt you'd be able to with wrap one hand with those upsetting cuts." rei stated. the three boys near them shared awkward glances, sweat dropping at most.

"okay, lovebirds, looking like a whole couple over here." kaoru teased, arms crossed. rei gaped, suddenly thinking of a new method to tease y/n. "young lady, i thought for sure you'd be the one to tell them about us." he told her, frowning half fake half sternly. y/n hummed in confusion like a lost puppy. until koga and kaoru yelled, utterly stunned.

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHH?????" they exclaimed. adonis knew how to keep his calm, this unwavering guy only seemed surprised but merely shocked at rei's words. whilst y/n face flushed a scarlet color, the leader of the unit chuckled lowly. y/n opened her mouth to talk but kaoru only grabbed her arms and softly shook her— "why didn't you tell us?! are we not trust worthy for this specific secret?!" he complained. "and out of all people, why the vampire bast-"

y/n smacked both their heads, puffing a cheek out and closing her eyes in annoyance. "this is why i'm grateful to be in the same class as adonis. at least he knows how to keep calm." y/n passed the said boy a short smile. "well, trust does take time, right? i'll still support your relationship if it makes you happy." "dammit adonis, you make me soft. but i'm not dating rei!" she glared at koga and kaoru who nodded in acknowledgment.