First time you shared a bed pt 2

Oswald Coblepot

You fell asleep on the couch,but you woke up in the bedroom.

Ed Nygma

You were lying on the couch and reading a book, waiting for Ed to come back from work, but you were too tired and fell asleep. You didn't hear that Ed come back, but he didn't blame you. He took you in his arms and walk with you to bed. When he lay down himself, you cuddled up to him and went back to sleep.

Bruce Wayne

You were lying in bed and reading a book, when you heard knocking to your door. Soon after Bruce entered your room.

- Why aren't you asleep?- he asked you.

- I can't sleep.- you answered puting your book on your bedside table.- And you?

- Nightmare.-he sighed.

You walked over to him and hugged him. Bruce, still hugging you, went with you to your bed. You fell on the bed together and fell asleep cuddled up.

Jerome Valeska

When Galavan heard about the two of you, he put you together in one room. It was late evening and you were really tired, so you went to bed. After a few minutes you felt when a mattress is bending under someone's weight.

-        Are you asleep princess?- you heard Jerome's voice.

-        Mhmm.- you mumbled against a pillow.

After a moment you felt his hands on your waist and him pulling you closer to him.

Barbara Kean

Well... you two just went to bed and fall asleep. Nothing sweet.

Selina Kyle

You don't live together.