PART THREE

The sound echoes the room

The sound echoes the room. The vibration shook the floor. The cry's of her siblings only made her hold Five's hand tighter as they sat on the chairs as they wait for their turn.

She watched as Diego bravery sat in the tattoo chair as the man drew the Academy logo in the shape of the Umbrella on the inside of his wrist.

She didn't quite understand why this was
necessary, but as she looked over to the stairwell where Vanya stood and watched, she wished she could be like her.

She didn't understand, even though she didn't even go on missions with her brothers and sister, why did she have to get the tattoo as well? Why didn't Vanya? Why did she have to suffer through the awaiting pain she was about to endure?

Vanya looked up as she felt eyes stare at her. Her sister Juniper, looked over to her with a expression the none ordinary girl couldn't read.

Vanya send her a small, sad, smile. She held up a marker and Juniper watched as Vanya then held up her wrist which held her own drawn, fake tattoo.

Juniper sent Vanya a smile.

"Next."

Juniper quickly turned her head, she didn't notice the two empty chairs beside her.
Ben and Five have gone with their turns quickly and realized now that it was hers.

She hesitates, her feet un moving as she stared at the guy who was patiently waiting for her.
It was like she was glued to the chair. Her heart beater faster as she looked between her father and the tattoo man.

"Number zero"

The harsh voice of her father made her turn her head to face the white bearded man.

"Number Zero, it is your turn. We do not have time for this. We must start training."

Her eyes scanned the room. Her mother stood by her father, she looked solemnly at the girl but sent her a reassuring nod. Her eyes then quickly found Five's.

He held his arm, barley a tear shred as he looked down to the floor.
But when he felt her eyes, he looked up, sent her a smile, and for some reason, that gave her enough courage to start moving closer to walk slowly to the big chair.