Chapter 1 Fuli's Feelings..

*It was another day at the tree of life as Queen Rani and King Kion were sleeping inside the den with the rest of the night pride, unfortunately Kion has been having some problems recently referring to Fuli.. and hasn't stop thinking about her recently as months have came by for everyone at the tree of life and at the priderock and starts to get up and sees Fuli walking around and notices her wearing a flower behind her ear*

*Kion walks down and says quietly* Fuli? Why are you out here this early in the morning? 

*Fuli turns around and says in a neutral tone* I'm fine Kion, You should get some sleep *walking away from him*

*Kion stops in front of her and says* Fuli? Are you okay? You haven't been around the tree of life as promised? Did something happen? *he asks in a concerned manner*

*Fuli sighs and fakes a smile* I'm doing just fine your majesty *Starts running away with slight tears in her eyes as she goes towards the canyon*

*Kion just stands there in shock but decides to leave her be and sighs before walking back towards the den to fall asleep*

*Fuli's POV*

*sighs* I knew it had to end up like this.. He chooses a queen over a friend like me.. but I guess it's for the best.. *tearing up* Why.. Why did I fall for him when we were kids!? Why did I try to be there for him.. *wipes away her tears in sorrow* he would never love him like I do for him.. 

*Fuli looks up at the moonlight and the stars* Oh great kings... what have I done wrong? 

??: You have nothing to be sorry for Fuli.. *A spirit appears to be Mufasa with a smile on his face*

HEVI KABISA! *Fuli exclaimed before putting a paw over her mouth and bowing* Forgive me-

*Mufasa just chuckled in amusement and shook his head* No need for that now Fuli, I see you have a problem? 

 Oh.. It's nothing your majesty.. *looking away ashamed*

Mufasa: Fuli.. You know as well as I your feelings for Kion have always been strong..

Fuli sighs in sadness* It doesn't matter Mufasa.. I'm a queen cheetah.. He's a lion, His family wouldn't ever accepted me..  besides even then I would always be just a friend or like family to me, He wouldn't l-...., I mean care for me like I do for him.. 

Mufasa: I don't think that's entirely true. My son cares for you and has trusted the most in you. 

*Fuli was in shock for a little but then looks down* But.. I can't compete with the queen of the tree of life.. She can just banish me from her land.. I will lose my friends because of my heart.. 

Mufasa: Maybe.. but I know her parents when I was your age Fuli, I'm sure she isn't like that

*Fuli doesn't say anything for awhile before Mufasa speaks again*

Mufasa: Fuli, I believe in you. You will capture his heart a different way tho it may take some time. Maybe talking a heart to heart talk to my son and nala about it? 

*Fuli looks up at mufasa with a grateful smile* Thank you your majesty *she bows again*

*Mufasa then chuckles* Anytime Fuli *He disappears*

*Fuli looks at the glowing mark of the night pride symbol before her eyes start to glow a green color and starts to run off into the night*