Chapter 2 Fuli's Jealously..

*It was the next day and the tree of life was under attack and the entire team of the night pride was there for them except for them except for a certain cheetah which was worrying Kion quite a lot since yesterday's moment but focus on the situation in front of them before they ran off in fear and sees everyone cheering for their victory* 

*Rani looks around and doesn't see Fuli and turns to her mate* Hey Kion.. Why wasn't Fuli here to help us? 

*Kion looks at her in the same confusion* I have no clue.. She hasn't been acting the same..

*Rani rolled her eyes and frown* Well maybe when you see her, tell her we need to talk

*Fuli then emerges with a fake smile and says* Wow.. That was something, You seemed to be doing just fine. *She walks over to the team*

*Everyone but The king & Queen shouted* FULI! *running over to her and gives her space*

*Fuli looks up and sees the frowns and glares at them* Shouldn't you 2 be resting or cuddling with each other.. *Fuli walks away in disgust before going on a walk*

Ono: What happened to Fuli? 

Anga: No Idea

Bunga: Well.. Let's leave her be for now. Right Your majesty's! 

Rani: *was in shocked from fuli's words before frowns in concern* 

Kion: *shakes his head* What is happening.. 

Bunga: Why don't we all rest.. we had a big day.

*The rest of the team agreed but before kion could follow them, he was stop with Rani in front of him* What is happening with Fuli? 

*Kion just stared at her* I don't know Rani, She isn't the fuli I know

*Rani looks at him and frowns* Well I'm going to talk to her, You go get some rest. *runs the direction fuli went* 

*Fuli's POV*

Ugh.. I've had enough! *starts scratching herself with her claws in anger and depression* 

*Meanwhile with Chulunn* 

*Chulunn was thinking about her friend Fuli recently ever since they've became friends and they have been welcomed to the tree of life more friendly and respectfully and sees her friend in a pile of blood and gasps running to her* FULI! 

*Fuli looks at Chuluun in hope and sadness* Hi, C.. What do you need? 

Chuluun: *in shock* Did you do this to yourself?! 

*Fuli gets up shakily and breathes* They never needed me.. I was wrong.. 

*Meanwhile with the Queen helping some animals who also led her to Fuli and Chulunn and she hides behind a tree gasping silently at Fuli's condition and started to think Chulunn did it and growls lowly but then gasps again*

*Fuli looks at the snow leopard and nods* I'm fine.. these marks make me feel a lot stronger now that the other me is Dead and I hope that "queen" Is happy with herself because I'm no longer helping her and her stupid land. I'm going home where I belong.. 

*Rani was in shock when Fuli's voice changed from a deep evil and notices Chulunn's expression change to worried surprisingly to her* 

*smiles at chulunn* I'm fine C. She can have him for all I care... I don't need nobody but my real friends *limping away*

*Chulunn walks over to her and helps her away of the jungle*

*Rani didn't know what to say and started to follow them but realized that they escaped her and returned back to the tree of life filled with questions* Was it me? What did I do? *sighs*

*Meanwhile with the rest of the nightpride relaxing at the tree of life* 

Bunga: So what happened with fuli?

Kion: *looks at the view in front of him and sighs* I don't know Bunga, she's probably hunting right now 

*Kion was thinking about Fuli all day and night and was wondering what has been up with her recently and grew majorly concerned for her friend and tries to relax* 

Ono: HAPANA! *He shouted in concerned*

Bunga: What is it Ono? 

*Anga looks over and spots Chulunn helping Fuli* It's Fuli & Chulunn! Fuli's injured and C is helping her! Come on! *flies over to the area* 

Kion: *gasps and starts running towards them and ignores her friend's pleas* Fuli.. Oh Fuli.. 

Rani: *turns and sees Kion running towards them and starts running to Nirmala* 

(I wanted Chuluun to have a better part in this story because She deserves another chance! uwu)