Chapter 4.. Fuli's Realization

*Meanwhile with Anga trying to track down where the injured Fuli and the Quick Chulunn was heading and notice them in the snowy mountains playing a little wrestle like a little practice* 

Come on Fuli! Bring it on! *she spoke up*

HAH! *Pounces on her with a smirk* Not so fast now aren't ya?

Hmph.. Well done but you might need a little more practice *smirks back*

*rolls her eyes with a smile* Thanks chulunn with the help. I understand why you left Mama binteroung and her ridiculous plans to take over the tree of life.. 

Well to be honest.. it's not something I wanna do for the rest of my life and I'd rather live the way I want and have a friend like you. *she replied*

*Anga was flying around and spotted them both and shouts* HEY! *flying down*

*growls but was stopped from Fuli's paw and a silent nod and she calmed down laying down in the snow*

What's up Anga? *Looking up at her* 

What was that about with the others? They were just trying to help? *she speaks up with confusion*

*sighs* I wasn't trying to hurt them.. I just needed to get away from "him"... 

Who? Kion but why?.. *Anga replies*

Look can we all agree that you still have feelings for kion Fuli *chulunn speaks up, no longer in the snow but beside the eagle and cheetah*

I hate to say it but she's right.. You need to tell him that you love him. 

*Sigh* what's the point guys.. I'd rather not let my heart get hurt again, besides Rani wouldn't understand what all I did for him.. *frowns with a glare* 

Come on fuli, your better than that. Sure, I was a little annoyed that chulunn came after you but I can see now that she is a friend and I'm willing to give her another chance. *sternly looks at chulunn*

*nods in approval* Thank you Anga.. but she is right about another thing too.. You can't keep hiding it for long.. 

*sighs* Fine, I'll go back to the tree of life.. but promise me you'll won't say anything to the others? 

*They both nod and started their way back at the tree of life taking the small shortcut. Meanwhile with the nightpride/guard and azzad as the sun started to set down and they all feasted a big meal then headed different pathways*

*Looks around and spots azzad looking at the water alone and decides to walk towards him* Azzad? 

*looks up and sees the queen* Oh hello Rani, what do I owe the pleasure?

Nothing azzad, I just came up here to check on you is all. Is everything okay? *glances over*

Oh, I'm fine your majesty.. just looking.. *fake smiles with a small tear*

Azzad What's wrong? *sits beside him with a frown*

Rani.. We've known each other for years and I hate the fact that your with kion.. don't get me wrong he is amazing but it wasn't fair to me.. but I'm glad to see you happy as ruler of the tree of life.. *getting up*

Azzad.. I.. *looks at him*

Nevermind that your majesty.. I shall look someplace to rest for the night. *bows before sprinting off*

*Rani just looks off to the distance thinking what he said before gazing at the moon in silence* Was I wrong..? 

*meanwhile with kion at the reflection pool* Was I wrong..? Rani's amazing and I know she's a great leader but Fuli.. She's a reason I'm even here.. she guided me..she.. *sighs* 

Fuli's POV: *Sighs* Hang on Kion.. I'm coming.. just you wait, I'm sorry..