A Big Thank You! Author!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone for three or four days. I'm alright, nothing to be concerned about just having some a little me time plus i had gotten paid so i have been busy getting some new stuff in. Anyway, i apologise for being gone so long and i'll be typing up roughly five chapters today to make up for lost time!

But this ain't the main reason why I've posted this chapter:

I just want to say thank you to- Diana, Maddy, Claire and Alex for being a big support to this book, your support means so much to me and (trying not to cry) i am forever grateful for what you all have done. Yes being apart of this story, to some readers, doesn't mean much to others but to me, it means a lot.

Throughout the weeks i have been typing up this story, I've learned so much about you guys and about myself, i don't know how but you guys are bringing back my loving, happy, and fun side. That postive side i had thought had disappeared such a long time ago is slowly coming back and i seriously can't thank you guys enough for what you have done!

You guys are changing me for the better and my family are finally noticing i am changing, being depressed this long has made me forget many important things in my life and you guys have helped me to see that, i just can't stop saying thank you for what you all have done. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

To the readers who have been reading this story, i'd also like to say thank you for following us on this amazing adventure with us and a big thank you for showing your support! Your support helps me to continue typing up this story, seeing your support... Just wow, words can't describe how i feel for your support!

I only hope, to the girls, I've had a the same impact as you done with me and I hope you guys are happier then you were before

FangClaw_Prime DianaMartinez200 PhoenixFire279 bloodyzombiekiller01

FangClaw_Prime  DianaMartinez200  PhoenixFire279  bloodyzombiekiller01