Constantly beat her

Fistful love by Anotony and Johnson

You don't know pain until you're staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in your eyes, begging yourself to hold on and be strong for the people that mean the world to you.

It has been four day since the last incidents, today its a weekend so Jack is at home. As Jack was reading through the latest magazines, he found pages of beautiful women all around the world
He shook his head softly "so on one in this whole world is as beautiful as my wife" he said to himself as he continued to pass through the magazine.

As he was still busy, besides him stood his two sons George his second son and Gavin the eldest, both folded their arms at their chests looking down at their father as if trying to intimidate him.

He slowly closed the magazine and watched his sons carefully for minutes without saying a word "why are you both looking this mad?" He asked but in his head he had a lot he could think that the two boys would come after him for.
"Because if it's about money I don't have it" he added firmly.

"Father it's not about money, it's about something more important than money" said Gavin

"Something more important than money? Alright I'm listening" Jack said.

"Father tell us why you always beat our mother, tell us what she is doing so we can beg her, she'll stop for us" George said as a lonely tear fall down.

"Please stop beating her, please whatever she has done wrong please forgive her. We're begging on her behalf and she will change for our sake" Gavin pleaded, and it was true, if Jenny did know where things went wrong with her husband or knew what she did wrong, she would have to do anything to make things right for the sake of her kids.

Both the boys kneeled down in front of their father, folded their hands together "Please, please... it hurts so much to see our mother cry.  Every time she offends you, call us and beat us as much as you want. In fact call me because I'm the elder one" Gavin said, tears streaming down his face.

Jack's stared at his children speechlessly, eyes watered at the sight of his children and their words. He whipped his tears away, told them to stand up "I promise you that I'll never beat your mother again, I promise you" he told them, they rushed into his arms and hugged him so tight.

In the evening, Jack decided to go out and have a drink, he was thinking nonstop, the words of his children ringing in his head like phone rings. As he was pouring himself another glass of eagle.

Lee came and sat in front of him "I didn't expect to see you at this time" Jack didn't reply, just kept a blank face. Lee observed his friend "what is it? You look worried"

Sighing "my children have never spoken to me the way they did today" Jack said

"You know your kids are intelligent, they see what they didn't have to see" Lee replied knowing his friend might have done something.

"They asked me to stop beating their mother" he mumbled quietly, his head down.

Lee stared at him like he has grown two heads "Wha...what do you mean? Are you still beating ypur wife?" Lee asked, eyes knitted

"You must know this, women should not be taken for granted or else they'll just ride you like a Pascal" Jack said completely not bothered about his friends reaction.

"It's wrong! I told you to stop beating Jenny" Lee said  towering over Jack like a bull

"After all these years of your marriage, you're still beating her. Your kids are right you know, you shouldn't be beating your wife" Lee finished off sitting back in his seat.

Jack looked at his friend and folded his arms "did you ever beat your wife?" He asked in a challenging and mocking voice.

"No...why would I? I can never beat my wife" replied Lee simply.

"Did she cheat on you?" he asked as if he didn't know the answer.

Lee looked aside avoiding his eyes "my point exactly, she doesn't fear you that's why she could easily pull off with just any man" he said smirking

"Do you know how strong you are? After what your wife did, you can still walk with your head held low. Is that what I should wait to happen to me?" He asked, leaning back in his chair.

Lee just watched him without saying a thing "my wife needs to constantly fear me, that's why I need to also constantly beat her. The beating is not out of weakness or anything, it's just constant mout of fear. She's supposed to be afraid of me every now and then. I want her to remember how much I beat her, it'll regulate her, the beating is just part of the love that I have for her" he mumbled, no any emotions on his face

"That's what I need to do to keep her head in check" he said completely forgetting the promise he made to his children in the morning. Lee looked at his friend with shame, he shook his head not believing his friend's way of thinking.

After Jack arguing non stop with his friend he decided to go back home

...

So how much do you give Jack out of 10? ( in terms of father and husband