26. Fur Elise

to @MrsKittycat hope you keep reading! thanks for the vote!

____________________

Yoo Ae's POV

Today's the day of my recital (to make it sound positive). In other words, our evaluation day.

It's also getting colder as the autumn breeze is slowly changing into winter.

Maybe it's because of the season that I kinda feel empty with an unknown reason. So I just kept on practicing these past few days.

"Hey!"

I turned to see Mark oppa visit me here at the backstage. He had a bouquet of red roses in his hands. "For you."

I smiled accepting it. "Thank you."

"So.. ready?"

"I should be ready." taking a deep breath. "I have no choice."

He suddenly held my hand. "Halsu isseo!" (You can do it) and he gave me a very sweet smile.

Before, I feel really thrilled everytime oppa acts like this to me. But now, I feel a strange feeling and I dunno how to react with it. Should I be accepting it like how I used to?

I just smiled faintly. "Thank you for coming, oppa. Listen to my performance well, okay?"

"Of course." then he messed my hair. "I came here to support you. I hope I boosted your confidence even just a little."

"Heol."

He pouted. "I didn't?"

OMG! Why is he doing this? Is this really Mark oppa? I chuckled. "You're acting strange, oppa."

"Me?" pointing to himself. "Strange?"

I nodded. "I didn't know you have such aegyo."

He laughed. "I'm really cute and sweet."

"Stop hanging around with Jinyoung. You're adapting to his weirdness." I told him jokingly.

He shook his head. "I haven't been really hanging out with him lately. I had been hanging out with you."

"Ahhh.. so you're telling me that you became strange because of me, huh?"

"I wasn't the one who said that." and he laughed again.

After Mark oppa left, Mom came in with Yugyeom and Youngjae. They said the other guys will come later.

However, I scolded mom for bringing Youngjae along with them. Is she adopting Youngjae or something? Youngjae isn't an orphan to be adopted.

When they exited, Jinyoung came in screaming with Jackson and Bambam that I have to stop them coz they might be heard on the stage since the wind instruments performances are ongoing.

Here it comes...

As soon as I stepped in the middle of the stage, I looked at the judges, gave my greetings with a 90 degrees bow, and looked for my dearest supporters in the audience.

I saw my mom seated at the 5th row on the left side. At her right side is Yugyeom, then Youngjae, Bambam, Jackson, Mark oppa, Jinyoung, and..

No. I don't know the person beside him anymore.

I gave a deep breath before I took my seat in front of the grand piano.

Concentrate. Yoo Ae, concentrate.

And I started to play the first key.

Like how I practiced.

I should be doing it like how I practiced.