Let me go back

~

That night, Jennie was lying down staring at the ceiling. I don't think it's a dream. Is it like those things that happened in dramas? Jennie started to think ridiculous things.

"If it's based on dramas, I don't think I can go back for the time being." she talked to herself.

"but I love my life here!" Jennie started to row her body around her hard wooden bed with only one layer of fabric covering it.

"Ouch! Pain!" the hard floor made Jennie's back pain, she hasn't gotten use with the environment here.

~

Next morning.

"Jen Mi ya! I prepared some breakfast for both of us!" Jimin started to appear again.

Jennie step out of her room waving happily after seeing him.

He is definitely different from the Jimin I know, Jennie thought.

~

While eating breakfast together, an idea suddenly struck in Jennie's head.

Jimin POV

"Will you beleive what I say?" Jennie suddenly asked me with a serious looking face.

"Yes! We would always share each other a secret!" I waited for her to reply.

She hesitated a while.

"If I said I'm from the future, will you believe?" She finally asked me.

Future? What does she meant by future? As in, she knows who I would married to? She knows when will I die?

Who would believe her! She's playing tricks again, her typical playful self is forming.

"Hahaha! Really? Who would I be marrying in future then?" I played along.

Jennie looks like she's in deep thought, I bet she's trying to get her way out of it!

"I don't particularly remember, my history is bad." she explained.

"Stop lying Jen Mi! Then what year are you from?" I asked.

"I'm not lying, I'm serious. I'm from the 21st century" she said.

Well then... Let's just believe what she say is true.

"Prove to me what things will change" I questioned her.

"Everything... Maybe the houses. Food will also be more easy to achieve and cook, and... and there will be lesser robbery." she talked like a professional person.

"Sure. I can also easily say about all these things. Stop with rubbish, it sound too fake." I laughed.

Although Jennie looked serious, she knows no one would believe her, so she stopped.

But lately, I've noticed a changed from Jennie, she's more quiet and humble compared to the past her. She sounded like a mature and elegant lady now. Wonder what makes her change...