Truth

"Alright, alright... I'll try dig out how he started to make this rule first." Jimin had no other choice.

~

At Jimin's own room at the palace.

He was busy thinking how he could get any ideas of how it started.

Then someone knocked the door.

"Yes?" he asked.

"My Chi Chi-nie!" a familiar voice came out.

"Oh hyung!" Jimin smiled and stood up running towards J-hope as J-hope opened the door.

"What brings you here hyung?" Jimin ordered the servant to bring some tea while asking him.

"To check on you! You've been heading out so often. Your brother is worried. How's Jen Mi?" J-hope asked.

"she's fine, well, she's getting better!" Jimin and J-hope sat down on the cushion on the floor.

"Really? That's good! Anything else?" J-hope reassured that Jimin is okay.

Jimin hesitated... "actually... "

"recently there's a notice placed about the market sales." Jimin started to say.

"oh! That?" J-hope seems to know.

Jimin grew hope and courage in himself and asked," so how did it happened?"

"I heard..." J-hope said.

"The King is trying to increase the black market prices as many villagers are poor and he wanted to increase their economy sales."

"where does it originally came from?" Jimin asked again.

"who do you think it came from?" J-hope asked back.

"Jee state councillor..." Jimin immediately thought of one person.

"Since when are you so busy body?" J-hope spoked.

"I wanted to help the villagers, they seemed upset." jimin explained.

"of course they would." J-hope understands the situation.

"how about asking Jen Mi's father?" J-hope suggested.

Jimin thought for a while, he was scared he had to disturb him again.

"OK, I'll try." Jimin agreed.

~
At Jennie family's house.

"Kim senior councillor?" Jimin tried to knock on to the main door.

He knew Jennie is busy at that time so this is his only time he could ask secretly.

Namjoon then opened the door, "Yes?"

Namjoon invited him in and they both sat on the floor, "Jen Mi is not here." Namjoon said.

"I purposely came here to ask you something." Jimin said

"what is it?" he asked.

"Are you okay to help me and Jen Mi once again? We need help for the black market situation if you understand..." Jimin told him.

"Oh... Sadly I'll be busy dealing with other things... I'm so sorry I can't help you Prince Chi Nim." Namjoon said.

It is the first time Jimin got rejected by someone. It's such unique experience and memory for Jimin.

At that time, Jennie came home with Rosé.

"Father I'm home!" Jennie sounded cheerful as she saw Jimin.

"Jimin! Why are you here?" Jennie looked surprised.

Both Namjoon and Rosé went to the kitchen to cook leaving both of them alone.

"I couldn't find anyone to help us..." as Jimin explained the whole story that happened moment ago.

"Hmm..." Jennie started thinking.

"How about asking your little sister, Lisa!" Jennie just suggested it as she wanted to see how she looked like here.

"great idea! We could ask her to ask Taehyung too! He's a junior state councillor! He could help." Jennie didn't know he would really take her words.

So Jimin went to ask Princess Lisa for help and called Taehyung to meet at Jennie's place the next day.