Fate?

~

The next day, Jennie went off early to pack her stuff for her to be able to move house quickly.

"Mum! Let's go!" Jennie called he mum to hurry up.

Mum came and quickly drove her to her old house.

"Can you pack my room together with me?" Jennie asked her mum for help and of course her mum helped her.

"You guys already moved the bed away?" Jennie asked as the saw the empty room.

"Yes, just why I asked you to move today, if not you'll have no bed to sleep on." Mum replied.

They both sat down on the floor and opened the self starting from the lowest, where all her textbooks and assessment books were located.

"Is there any books you would want to discard?" mum asked while taking out all those stack of heavy books.

"Probably those books and papers that were used last year. I don't think I need it anymore." Jennie said.

"This?" mum showed her a book that was from last year.

"Yeah, just put it aside, and throw it away later." Jennie helped her mum to put it aside.

"but it's quite a thick book, don't you need it?" Mum asked.

"mum, not all thick books are important, besides, it's a history book, how important is history?" Jennie nagged as she hates history.

Mum took back the hook on the floor and started flipping through, "you know your mum likes history, so you can't blame me for that." Mum chuckled.

Jennie heard it and continued packing books which are supposed to be discard or kept.

"By the way, this girl looks similar like you." mum pointed out.

Jennie stopped packing and went to take a look, just then, the door bell rang.

"It must be delivery, I'll go and take the food." mum stood up and went out of the room.

As Jennie was looking, she found something shocking... The girl in the textbook looks exactly like her.

"Kim Jen Mi... Park Chi Nim..." she dropped the book on the floor after reading the names.

Jennie went to pick up the book again, the man in the history textbook looks exactly the same too, she started reading to book and found out that the stories were the same as she experienced in her "dream".

"Does my actions reflected on this history?" Jennie started to sob.

"or is it just that my decisions were coincidently the same?" Jennie cried feeling stupid.

She started recalling her past year history lesson...

"This girl is rebellious and prideful but eventually became one of the historical people to be admired. You guys must be like her, intelligent but not witty and most importantly, study hard!"

Jennie felt sorry for not learning history so diligently...

She flipped the next page and noticed a folded crane hiding at the next page as she was reading.

It looked and felt exactly the same as the folded crane Jimin passed to her.

Jennie took it out and placed in her bag while sobbing continuously. She couldn't recall anything about the folded crane during the present times and predicted that the folded crane "followed" her as she woke up from her long dream.

Jennie immediately took out her phone and texted Jimin to meet him tomorrow...

"Come out for lunch darling!" mum called.