Thank you

~

"Hoseok ah, do you know where princess Lisa is at?" Jimin asked Prince Hoseok.

"She should be awake at her room by now." he replied.

It was early in the morning, Jimin already planned on something.

~

"Princess Lisa, it's Prince Chi Nim." one of her servant announced to Lisa as she sat down on the soft cushion behind her wooden table.

"You may come in, " Lisa shouted to Jimin behind the door as he opened lightly and greated her with a big smile.

Jimin walked with his quick and light steps as he sat down in front of the table opposite Lisa.

The servant then poured tea and placed in front of Jimin as Lisa used her hand gesture to allow the servants to leave her room.

"What you want, Prince Chi Nim?" she asked.

Jimin stared at the cup of tea and did not say a single thing.

"I guess you want to talk about the new rule. Again, am I right?" Lisa asked.

Jimin immediately nodded his head shyly as she laughed while taking a sip of her tea.

"How do you know what I'm thinking?" he asked with curiosity, Jimin knew Lisa mostly wouldn't care about this things.

Lisa hesitated and replied, "well, you know sometimes it doesn't just impact you."

Jimin thought for a while, so it impacted her? He thought. Jimin looked at Lisa while frowning when he finally realised why...

"Is it because of Taehyung will going to be married too? Just why you were worried?" Jimin asked excitedly finally knowing the answer.

"Shhh!" Lisa lightly hit on Jimin's hands. "Yes... You know... Jim, Taehyung and I spent lots of time understanding each other..." Lisa continued.

"What do you mean? I thought your Husband, Jin, was totally fine with your relationship with Taehyung?" Jimin asked again.

"That's because they were so-called buddies and I was forced to marry Jin so we never felt love with each other before. Just why Jin would agree about my relationship with Taehyung." Lisa explained.

"Then? You could just use to same thing with Taehyung's further wife." Jimin tried to understand Lisa. (which couldn't)

"You cannot put it like it's the same situation. Things are going to be uneasy especially if the girl is not a good wife... and remember, I'm a princess and your sister! Anything can happen." Lisa hoped the keep the King's reputation lositive and doesn't want to ruin it because of her.

"Alright." Jimin gave up as he looked down.

"but that means we could help each other!" Lisa smiled as she picked up the tea cup and softly hit Jimin's tea cup as it made a "cling!" sound.

"But again, if it's only the two of us, you and I cannot do anything." Lisa brought up a point.

"How about I ask Namjoon for help?!" Jimin face lit up as he looked up to Lisa with a bright face.

"Talking about me?" Namjoon was standing outside and was going to ask permission to enter in Lisa's room.

"You're just in time! You may enter!" Lisa stood up followed by Jimin.

"I actually ready asked Namjoon for help before you came to see me." Lisa told Jimin.

"So I was one step late? Nooo!" Jimin joked while Namjoon and Lisa laughed.

Jimin and Lisa bowed to Namjoon to invite him in as Namjoon bowed back with respect.

"I guess we are all on the same boat. I'm here to help my daughter, Prince Chi Nim is here for the same person and Princess Lisa is here for Junior State Councillor Taehyung." Namjoon wanted to make things clearer while they all sat down.

"can't wait for the plans" Jimin said.