Killed

When they head back to the palace Jennie saw Jimin still wondering at her house, "wait... Is he really lying?" Jennie frowned as Jimin noticed her being dragged by the guards.

Jennie turned around and looked at Jimin, showing him a sad face as they walk pass her house.

As she reached the palace, Jennie saw King Ju sitting on the throne sit, just as she imagined. Jennie looked around feeling awed by the palace as she know it might be the last time being able really see how an ancient palace looked like.

"Let's just stop wasting time and bring her to the open hall (a place where they kill and torture people in front of all the villagers, just a made up name ;) )" King Ju stood up and all the guards started to guard the King as well as bringing Jennie along to the open hall.

"Open hall?" Jennie spiked to herself loudly, Jee state councillor stared at Jennie feeling annoyed after hearing her. "What's that... Oh my God why did I fail my history..." Jennie whispered to herself in English to make sure no one heard her.

As she was dragged to the opened hall, she saw many villagers crowed in front of the hall and even saw sharpened swords and chain on the wooden floor.

Is this some execution stage thing? Jennie thought as she was pulled up on stage. Jennie turned around and saw Jimin, his face was worried in fear. Jennie showed her calm smile to tell Jimin that everything will be alright.

As more and more people gathered, Jennie was also forced to kneel down and the guards wrapped her up with big thick chains.

Jennie noticed almost everyone, Rosé, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok and lastly, Jimin.

She almost moved to tears when she managed to see all of them wearing hanbok although she didn't managed to notice all the members.

"Kim Jen Mi, guilty of interfering Prince life, sneaking in the palace not knowing her as a lowly citizen. She shall be punished of execution for people to forgive her and her next life." Jee state councillor opened a rolled paper and read it out loud so that everyone gets to hear it.

Jennie looked up, she saw Rosé crying, Jungkook hugging Rosé, Namjoon looking down, Jin talking to Hoseok (probably not knowing what's going on) and Jimin trying to hold back his tears looking at Jennie.

"Given a these bad habits of hers, she shall not have her last speech and please proceed the execution." He continued.

The guards picked up the sword and swung back, ready to kill Jennie when Jee state councillor stopped him.

"I'll do it myself," Jennie heard Jee state councillor whispering to the guard.

As Jee state councillor swung back, he heard somebody shouting, "Stop! I would like you to stop what you're doing, this is the prince order." It was Jimin.

Jee state councillor turned around feeling frustrated and answered him, "why so?"

Everyone gasped that Jimin was the prince, they whispered to each other and Jimin spoke, "I bet many villagers here would definitely object the idea of her getting executed, she was trying to help the needs of everyone here."

Although, yes, most villagers recognised Jennie for her braveness and they even knew she's the one who helped them, they all shake their head persistently saying they've no interaction with her. Just because all the villagers know how evil Jee state councillor can become, they all denied saying that they do not know Jennie at all.

At that moment Jee state councillor felt proud, "see? No one even knows her, Prince Chi Nim, do you have anything to say?" He exposed Jimin's full identity.

Jimin went silent, he walked away.

That's when Jee state councillor proceeded and... Jennie was killed. Jimin want able to see her being killed, or maybe he couldn't bare to see her executed.

Jimin went to Jennie's room and stared at the folded crane that' is on the table, he picked it up and flash back all the memories with her.

"I love you... " Jimin picked up the crane and cried in Jennie's room. He regretted he wasn't able to say it to her...
Everyone was filled with disappointment, regrets for Jennie and hate especially towards Jee state councillor.

Jennie also did not know what would happen after she passed away.

[I would say she is more excited of what awaits her in the present]