FIFTEEN.

LEGENDARY.

fifteen

WHEN FIVE AND Maria blinked to the Icarus Theater, where they knew Vanya was preforming, they were surprised to not only see empty seats and a glowing blue Vanya, but all of the Hargreeves siblings (minus Klaus) were hidden behind seats, looking awfully worried.

"What's with all the lollygagging?"

"Five — Maria, get down!" Maria gasped as she heard gunshots while Five tugging her to the ground with him. They crouched behind the seats, and Maria was shocked to see men in red masks firing away.

"Five, what the — I thought you two bailed on us!" Luther said.

"We had an errand to run," Five said briskly, peering out from behind the seat to look at Vanya.

"This is not good," Maria muttered.

"You know these guys?" Diego asked, and Maria nodded gravely.

"Yeah, we do," She informed them, sharing a matching expression with Five.

"And?" Diego said. Five peered behind him at the aisle and huffed.

"Well. . . we're screwed," Five said. Diego quickly whipped out a few of his knives and struck some of the masked shooters.

"Guys, it's Cha-Cha!" Klaus' voice rang out as he came into the theater. "It's Cha-Cha, she —"

"Klaus, get down!" Maria shrieked, to which Klaus did so, covering his head with his arms. A sudden popping noise made her whip her head around, and she saw that Five had blinked onto on of the shooters back; he forced the mans gun to shoot down a few other hitmen.

She peered back over at Klaus, who's fists were clenched and glowing a bright blue. Her eyes widened as Klaus yelled, but her mouth fell agape when she saw the glowing blue figure of a young man dressed in all black appear in front of Klaus. Before she had time to make a verbal reaction, the unknown man pulled up his shift, revealing a large amount of tentacles that extending so far Maria wasn't sure where they ended.

At once, each tentacle reached out and grabbed ahold of all of the masked men, killing or knocking them out instantly. Five blinked back beside Maria, but both teens were too distracted by what Klaus had conjured to say or do anything.

Movement on the stage caught Maria's eye, and they laid on a bloodied up looking Cha-Cha, who limped forward. She watched as Diego flung himself forward, tackling Cha-Cha. 

Luther, Allison, Five, and Maria all stood up, eyes wide and mouths slack open, watching as Klaus continued conjuring the young man dressed in black.

"Oh my god," Luther breathed. "It's him. Ben." 

Klaus suddenly gasped and Ben's figure disappeared. Maria caught Klaus' eye and grinned so widely she thought her lips might crack. Klaus smirked back, letting out a sharp laugh.