♡ two

Yenna

I smelled the shirt that I'm wearing---Yedam's shirt. I kept it. I kept it because I know that I'm going to miss him.

I can't sleep.

Probably because I didn't eat dinner. Well you can't blame me. I can't feel any hunger.

I gazed at the wall filled with fairy lights and polaroid pictures of me and Yedam.

I stood up and went closer to the wall of memories we made.

There I saw the time when we went to the amusment park. We both look overjoyed at that moment. There was a time when he carried me on his back and his band mate took the picture. My legs were sore that time. There were also pictures of us hugging and kissing.

My heart ached so I looked away and went back to bed. Wallowing in sadness.

I jerked when I heard my phone ringtone.

It's him.

Yedam.

Yesterday he also called but I didn't answer him.

Every time he reaches out to me and I push him away I feel like dying. It's torture yet I am the one who keeps on doing this to my heart.

Should I answer it?

I miss him.

Well... just this once because I really miss him and I can't take it anymore.

"Hello?"

"Yenna."

Oh his sweet voice calling my name.

I found myself smiling with tears rolling down my eyes.

"Yes?" I slowly answered.

There was a short line of silence then he spoke up. "Can we meet tomorrow? Just the two of us... in a private place."

It's not the first time he asked me that.

There were several times that he texted me to meet him at some place but I never came.

I tried to erase him from my life but I just can't.

"Where?" I finally asked.

The guilt will continue haunting me. And aside from the guilt, the longing and the missing. I will regret it.

Maybe just once will be harmless.

"On the outskirts of town, I'm hoping... remember the bridge we went to before? When we were still..." he trailed off, but I get what he was trying to say.

I pursed my lips, missing how comfortable and happy we were when we were together. "Yeah... I remember."

"Will you come?" I heard his voice from the other line ask.

His voice was full of nothing but hope and pleading.

"Yenna, will you come?" He asked again.

How can I say no... I have been enduring this torture for a long time when all I wanted is to be in his arns again.

"I will," I smiled through the phone.

"R-really?" It was clear in his voice that he is happy.

And I miss this happy Yedam.

My heart felt like it's alive again. I'm finally smiling again.

"Yes, I will come," I repeated. "Is it okay if we meet at 7:30 in the evening?"

At night where there are only few people, and the dark will hide us.

"Sure! W-whatever time you're available." He answered joyfully.

I can't believe him.

He's much more busy than I am yet he'd pick a time where I'm not busy. He really does love me, doesn't he?

"I lo---" he almost said but he cut himself, making my heart ache a little.

"S-see you," he said instead.

I hummed through the phone and hung up.

I hid myself under the blanket and hugged myself while making weird noises. I'm having butterflies again like the time when he was still courting me in 10th grade. He was still a trainee back then.

The only thing I'm scared of is if some of his obssessive fans will try to hurt him or hurt me once they recieve rumors or news that Bang Yedam has a secret girlfriend.

But maybe once won't hurt. Maybe just once of letting my heart win will be okay.