♡ four

Yenna

Two days has passed by and I still couldn't think of a decision.

Should me and Yedam start over again?

But...

What if we get caught?

What if it would spread and his fans would chase me down... who knows what they will do to me or to Yedam.

I called my friend Seobin since she's my only friend and she's the only one---aside from Yedam's bandmates---who knows about me and Yedam's relationship.

"Seobin-ah..." I called her name.

"Oh?" She said, her background noise seemingly loud.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

"A little, but I can attend to you. Why did you call?" She asked.

"Well..." I started. "Me and Yedam had a talk two days ago."

"What?!" She exclaimed. "Really!"

I hummed yes.

"What did you two talk about?" She asked.

"He asked me if..." I paused. "If we could be together again."

"And what did you say?"

"I said I'll think about it."

"Aish!" She exclaimed through the other line.

"This is the thing I told you before," she scolded me. "Dating a trainee or an idol is hard. You really don't listen to me, do you?"

"I'm sorry but... I don't know what to do! I don't know if we should continue our relationship or if I should push him away again." I complained, seeking for advice.

"You already know what my answer will be." She said bluntly.

"Push him away...?" I guessed.

She hummed through the other line.

"But... I miss being with him." I reasoned, expressin what I really feel. "And I know he does miss me too. I see it in his eyes."

"Look Yenna, while girls are over him and their band you can't have a relationship with him. Unless he's not an idol anymore."

I sighed.

"Yenna, I know you love him. He loves you very much too. But you have to accept that you two can't be together. Erase him from your life."

The last thing she said gave me heartaches.

"But..."

"No buts! This is for your own good." She said. "I don't want my friend's face all over the internet with a notorious name. Please think about it."

And with that she hung up.

I curled on the sofa and closed my eyes while thinking of a proper decision.

I think I know what to do now.

Yedam.

It has been two days since me and Yenna finally had that talk after several months.

Now that I know the reason why she broke up with me I don't have to worry if she's with another guy or if she doesn't love me anymore.

Her smile, her giggle, and her hug, those were enough to prove to me that she still loves me.

I really hope she'll agree to start our relationship again.

I really miss her.

I am scrolling down her twitter account, saving a few cute pictures she posted. I smiled, adoring her.

Yenna's really cute.

As I scroll down more I stopped when I saw a picture of him and another guy. I only noticed later that my eyebrows are crashing and my teeth are clenching.

Who is this guy she's with?

She didn't mentioned his name.

But they seem so happy together.

As I continue to scroll down I see more pictures of them together.

Are they dating?

What the hell?!

Why didn't she tell me about this?!

Could this be the real reason why she broke up with me? Because of this dog?