♡ one

Yedam

"Oppa~!"

"Oppa! Please sign this!"

"Oppa, do you have a crush on an idol?"

"Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Oppa, please look at the camera~"

After we escaped the crowd I sighed and walked with my band, finally letting my guard down a bit.

I went straight to the dance room since nobody else was there and the moment I shut the door my tears automatically ran down my cheeks.

With blurry eyes I slowly walked to the mirror clutching my chest as I feel my heart aching again.

The moment I sat down the cold floor my whimpers of heartache filled the room.

I didn't even saw Yenna there.

She didn't show up.

It's as if she doesn't care anymore.

"Wayo~ wayo~ wayo~?" I sang while closing my eyes.

I remembered all the moments we spent together.

All the memories we made that I could never bring back.

Why did I even met you when you are only going to break my heart?

My eyes shot open when I heard the door open and saw Hyunsuk hyung staring at me with the same shock I have.

He looked back and then turned his gaze back to me.

Is he gonna tell the others?

He pursed his lips while quietly going inside and locking the door.

I hung my head low as he sat beside me.

"I knew something is wrong with you," he said. "You don't look quite happy these days."

"Hyung..." I pressed my lips together while sniffing.

"Oh," he suddenly exclaimed as if realizing something. "Is it about... Yenna?"

Hearing her name made more tears fall out of my eyes. I don't want to feel this pain anymore.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said, putting his arm around me.

"She's not calling me or texting me for months..." I started. "I can't even see her anymore."

I whimpered. "I miss her so much..."

Hyunsuk hyung rubbed my arm to comfort me.

"Hyung... I don't understand why she would suddenly leave me with no reason." I complained. "I don't know when I've done her wrong, I don't know if I did something wrong... we were so happy. I always do everything to make her happy. Why, hyung? Why would she leave me just like that?"

"Girls are mysterious, but maybe she does have a reason to leave you, and maybe that reason was something that could save both yours and her life." He said to me while smiling.

He stood up and glanced at me before going out the room. "You need to eat that sadness up or it'll consume you."

I chuckled slightly and looked away.

When hyung was no longer around I took my phone and dialed Yenna's number. Even after she deleted her number on my phone before we broke up I still memorize her number.

Everything about her is still clear on my mind.

The call had many rings but she she didn't answer it so I decided to text her instead.

She didn't block me.

And that made me smile.

At least she's not mad at me. Because if she blocked my number it can mean that she doesn't want me in her life anymore.

Even though she's not answering my texts before I won't give up on texting her. I won't give up on reaching out to her.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

A/N: hello fellow teumes~ I will only keep this story short but Im happy that you chose to read my story. Thank you for reading! ♡