Yandere!Papyrus x Sans

Requested by: Anonymous 

Type: Slight Angst/Smut

⚠️Warning: Slight Gore Ahead and Fontcest ⚠️

If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then please wait for a different chapter or request something. ❗️NO SHIP SHAMING❗️

Sans had simply thought that Papyrus was being an overprotective brother. He dismissed so many signs that could have helped him get out of the situation he was currently in. He was chained to the ceiling in the basement. 

If only he noticed his brother's strange behaviors...

~Flashback~

"SANS! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Papyrus called after his brother upon seeing that Sans was leaving. 

"I'm just going to hang out with Frisk. They promised to show me what they liked best about the underground." Sans responded as he waved to his younger brother. 

Unbeknownst to Sans, Papyrus knew exactly what was going to happen. Frisk was going to confess to Sans. Papyrus grit his teeth at the thought of his brother being with that human. 

'That human would never be able to love Sans as much as I do.' Papyrus thought to himself as he started to daydream about various ways of killing Frisk. Sans crossed his mind and Papyrus blushes at the thought of his brother. 

"I NEED TO STOP THEM. SANS WOULD NEVER ACCEPT THE HUMAN WILLINGLY. THE HUMAN HAS BRAINWASHED MY PRECIOUS BROTHER!" Papyrus declared. 

Papyrus then carefully followed Sans from a safe distance away. When Sans met up with Frisk, Papyrus clutched the knife in his pocket even tighter. He resisted the urge to just kill Frisk right then and there but he restrained himself. 

Frisk put her hand on Sans' shoulder and was leading him somewhere. 

'How DARE that human touch what belongs to THE GREAT PAPYRUS!' He shouted in his head as he felt his blood boil with anger. 

Meanwhile, Sans was on edge because he felt like he was constantly being watched. He tried to convince himself that he was just being paranoid but he kept feeling holes being burned into his back. 

"So, what did ya wanna show me then kiddo?" Sans asked as he tried to shake the feeling away. 

Frisk then showed Sans an echo flower and motioned for him to listen to it. 

"I love you, Sans." The flower said in Frisk's voice. Sans felt a blue tint on his bony cheeks. 

"I love you too, Frisk." Sans smiled. 

Papyrus practically was fuming at this point. He clutched the knife even tighter. 

Frisk kissed Sans on the cheek and smiled. This was the final straw for Papyrus. He walked up to the two and put on his normal happy persona. 

"HELLO HUMAN! HELLO SANS! WHAT IS GOING ON?" He asked through gritted teeth. His tone was faltering. 

"I was just telling Sans that I love him!" Frisk responded. 

"WERE YOU NOW? WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, HUMAN?" Papyrus said in an almost scolding tone as he pulled out the knife and quickly stabbed Frisk in the heart.

"ŠÃŃŚ ĮŚ MÌÑĘ!¡" Papyrus shouted demonically as Frisk went limp. Papyrus wasn't done yet, he kept stabbing at Frisk's heart until their chest was almost open. 

Sans felt his whole world stop. What happened to his innocent brother? Why was he doing this? He was paralyzed in fear. When Papyrus finally stopped stabbing Frisk he stood up with the bloody knife in his one hand and Frisk's heart in the other. His battle body was covered in blood. He had a crazed look in his eyes as he started to laugh.

"THÂTŠ WHÄT ŸØÛ GÊT WHÈÑ ŸÔŪ TRŸ TŌ TÂKË ŚÅŃŠ ÄWÁŸ FRÕM MĘ!" He yelled as he clutched Frisk's heart. 

His gaze softened when he say Sans' traumatized expression. He put the heart in a bag in his pocket and approached Sans. Upon realizing this, Sans scrambled away from Papyrus as quickly as he could. 

"WHŸ ĀRĘ ŸÖŪ TRŸĮŃG TŌ RÛÑ FRØM MĘ, ŠÃŃŚ?~" Papyrus asked. Sans was running as fast as he could into the forest. He didn't care where he went, he just wanted to get away from his deranged brother. 

"GØTÇHĀ~" Papyrus teleported right behind Sans and pulled him into a hug. Sans tried to teleport but nothing happened when he tried.

"W-what the-" He started to say.

"ŸŌÙ ÇÂŃT GÊT ÄWŸ FRÔM MĘ THÀT ËÀŚŸ." Papyrus chuckles at Sans' attempts to get free. 

"B-bro, why?" Sans asked as glowing blue tears rolled down his face. As soon as Papyrus noticed this, he summoned his orange ecto-tongue and licked them away.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, ŠÅŃŚ." Papyrus responded as he kissed Sans' skull. 

~Flashback Over~

Sans had no idea how long he has been trapped with his lovesick brother. At first, he was hopeful that Frisk would reset and this would all be over but, that reset never came. He stayed trapped in the same hellhole. 

"SANS! I HAVE BROUGHT YOU LUNCH!" Papyrus called from the stairs as he made his way down. It was spaghetti, as usual. 

"I'm not hungry, Paps." Sans responded emotionlessly. 

"YES YOU ARE SANS. NOW OPEN UP!" Papyrus ordered with a slightly threatening tone. 

Sans obliged and let Papyrus feed him. He figured that he might as well make his own life a bit easier and accept it. 

"GOOD BOY, SANSY~" Papyrus praised. 

Sans flinched at the nickname and lowered his head. Papyrus noticed this and lifted up Sana'a chin and kisses him. 

Papyrus summoned his tongue and licked Sans' teeth for permission. Sans hesitated before allowing Papyrus access. Papyrus removed the hand chains from Sans without breaking the kiss. While Sans was distracted, he slipped on a light blue collar onto Sans' neck with a leash attached to it. 

"W-what is this?" Sans asked with fear laced in his tone. 

"YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I AND GIVING YOU A BIT OF FREEDOM. AT LEAST YOU CAN MOVE AROUND A BIT." Papyrus smiled. Without the arm restraints, Sans could walk around a bit but not much. He still had on the chains around his ankles to keep him from going too far. 

Papyrus resumes what he was doing before and explored Sans' mouth before breaking the kiss and leaving a trail of blue and orange saliva. Papyrus then licked down to Sans' neck and licked all around it. When he found a spot that made Sans flinch and gasp, Papyrus attacked the spot. 

After leaving a noticeable mark, Papyrus looked at his work with a satisfied expression. 

"NOW YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED AS MINE~" Papyrus purred into Sans' ear. 

This sent shivers down Sans' spine and he then gave in to the fact that this was his life. After all... 

"ŸÓŪ WĘRĖ ÃŁWÅŸŚ MĮŃĘ"

Authors note:

I am only going to say this one more time: NO SHIP HATE! This was a request and if someone's ships it then I'll write it. Thanks for reading!

Python~