Butterfly!Ink x Spider!Error

Requested by: Anonymous 

Warnings: none

Ink was slipping out of his house at nightfall to be able to see his friend. He was only an adult butterfly and couldn't even fly. But he was determined to see his friend. He slipped out the back door and ran into the garden. 

He kept running until he came across a lake. He sat beside the edge of the water looking at the moonlit reflection. 

"Took you long enough." A voice called from a few feet away. 

"Ah! Error! You scared me." Ink jumped and nearly got his wings wet. 

"Heh, sorry." Error apologies. 

"It's okay, just warn me next time!" Ink instructed. 

"Will do." Error laughed. 

Ink huffed and crosses his arms and pouted. 

"Don't ignore meee!" Error whines. 

Ink tilted his chin up and didn't say anything. 

"Inky!!" 

"Kiki!" 

Error then tried to lick Ink's neck causing Ink to gasp and cover his mouth. 

Ink finally caved and turned to face Error but still pouted. 

"Yay!" Error picks Ink up and holds him happily. 

"H-hey!" Ink blushed. 

"INK!" 

"Oh no." Ink was then shaking in fear. 

"Kiki?" Error was a bit confused. 

"Spider! Put him down, NOW!" An older looking butterfly ordered. 

"First of all, I have a name. Second of all, why are you making Kiki scared?" Error held Ink close. 

"I'm not the reason he's scared! You are!" Ink's father accused. 

"Tophat!" Another butterfly with black and white wings called and went to Tophat's side. 

"P-please! Stop shouting!" Ink was holding his antennas in fear. 

"Shh, Shh, it's okay Kiki. Everything will be okay." Error reassured. 

"Get away from Inky!" Cross growled. 

"No, because he is upset." Error narrowed his eyes. 

"Since when would you care?!" Cross flew closer to the two. 

"Stay back!" Error snapped. 

"R-Ruru." Ink mumbled. 

"Yes, Kiki?" Error looked at Ink. 

"I-I'll go back with them... j-just go." Ink lowered his head. 

"No, I don't like this. Something will happen..." Error was trying to get the pink winged butterfly to stay with him. 

"No, I-I'll go. S-stay safe..." Ink let go of Error. 

"You too." Error then went away or at least from sight. Though he was really still watching but only from a distance. 

"Ink, what the ever loving he'll was that?!" Tophat shouted. 

Ink winced and started to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" 

Error resisted the urge to go back and hug his little Kiki and comfort him and tell him that everything is going to be alright. 

"Oi, Tophat. Let him sleep for tonight. He can answer the questions when he's rested." Cross offers. 

"But he will try to escape again." Tophat grumbled. 

"He can sleep at my place. I'll keep a close eye on him." Cross promises. 

Error growled at hearing that Ink will be staying with Cross since he knows of Cross' feelings for Ink and hated it. 

"Very well then." Tophat agreed. 

"Thank you, sir." Cross then carries Ink on his back while Ink was having a bit of a breakdown. 

"Please, please, don't hurt him." Ink choked out through sobs. 

"I'm sorry, Kiki." Error mumbles sadly. 

"We won't, as long as you're safe and not with him." Tophat promised. 

Cross carried Ink all the way back to his home and put Ink in his bed. Ink was shaking and breathing heavily. 

Error knew that Ink was close to having a panic attack and wanted to help but couldn't. 

"Shh, it's okay Inky." Cross pets Ink's head and holds him close. 

"R-Ruru..." Ink muttered tiredly before passing out from stress. 

Little did Cross know, that someone was watching. And they did not like what they saw. They were quite enraged at the way Ink was being treated as an object. 

"Don't. Touch. My. Kiki." 

Authors note: 

Thanks for reading! And this is a Miniscultale AU if you didn't know that or were confused. None of the characters in this book are mine. All belong to the rightful owners. I am just writing fanfics on them. 

~Python