Chapter One

Being from the only magical family in the world should be very exciting. 

However, my powers are very rare. I have the ability to change my appearance to anything I want. That means I can transform into a completely different person, even a man. My magic even works on the voice and how I walk. I can eventually change into animals as well, but I haven't ever been able to successfully do it.

I've been on the run from my family for eleven years now. Why? They wanted to use my magic for criminal acts, like changing into a Senator or robbing a bank. I don't know exactly what they had planned, because I got out of there as fast as I could.

Now I live in Vancouver, Canada and I've become an author. Of course, I am not the one on the back of my books. Even with my ability to change how I appear, there is a chance that my family will recognize that it's me. I can't take that risk. So, I use a stand in and a pen-name. I have three bestsellers out now. The first one I released was called 'Fangs' and it's about a vampire/werewolf hybrid, set in the 1300s. The main character has become quite famous in some groups, people even cosplay her. The second book is not a fantasy and the third is another werewolf story.

However, this story isn't about my books or my family.

I'm in San Diego right now for Comic Con. I've been wanting to cosplay as Bianca, the main character from 'Fangs', for years. I could have just done it when I released the book, but I needed to practice on being her. So, for four years, I've done that.

She's very graceful and she has this slow angelic way she walks. She glides across the floor, almost like she is floating. That was what I found the hardest to master. She has a very soft-spoken voice to her, one that feels like silk on your ears.

I had an idea a few years back for a spell that would make my lipstick change colors when I said certain words. Let's just say it didn't work and the spell backfired. Though, it made of my voice permanently soft and angelic. So, I have that done for her.

Also, she has purple eyes and when she brings forward her occult side, they change to blue and glow a little bit. I can change my eye color with a blink, but making them glow that took two years to get right. Since I created her, I can say I know her like the back of my hand. So, her personality has never been a problem.

I got here on Wednesday night and have been walking around as Bianca for two days now. I have to admit that I am not only here for Bee. I really want to see my favorite TV show actors Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.

Today is Saturday and they are having their gold panel this afternoon. This is a more personal, intimate panel than the standard one.

I thought about not dressing up today, but the response to my cosplay was just so amazing, I have to do it again.

I walked into the bathroom and put her clothes on. I have a blue off-the-shoulder half sleeve cropped top, it has ruffles across the top and the cuffs. It has a 'V' cut bottom that ends right under my boobs, showing all of my stomach. The skirt is pink and blue plaid. It is mid-waist and has a ruffle skirt at the bottom. I added my white thigh-high socks and some black fingerless gloves to my hands.

I looked into the mirror and changed my hair to purple, making it grow out until it was at my hips and then matched my eyebrows to the color. I gave myself hot pink eyeshadow on my skin and then added bright baby blue eyeliner, with it coming to points at my tear ducts. Then I added a large black cat-eye to the outer side of my eyes. For my lips, I changed them to shiny baby blue with an outline of the darker teal. I grew out my eyelashes, turning them black as midnight.

I blinked and my eyes transformed to purple with stars in them. One is blue and then the other one is green. There is also a pink tint to the purple. These aren't what Bianca's eyes are, but I figured she would like them anyways. I tested the blue version of them, changing them to bright blue with an off-white set of stars in them. Also, the pupil is a purple on these, instead of black.