Chapter Two

"I do!" Kyle answered, shaking his head. "I know that you two don't have anything to do for an hour, so I'm sorry for bringing this onto you, but please—"

"Don't worry about it!" Jensen cut him off. "We don't have a problem with it."

I didn't know how to handle this. ...Should I drop my act or should I stay in character? I knew that if I dropped Bianca, I would totally fan girl. Err!!... I decided to drop it. "I'm sorry about this!"

All three of them turned to look at me. They could see that I was now myself, but my voice hadn't changed too far from what I was talking with before.

"I actually have a pass for your panel." I continued, looking down.

"That's perfect then!" Kyle announced and pulled out his phone. "I'll just have more men on it, if we haven't caught this guy yet."

"Yeah, leave her with us." Jared told us, smiling, "We were bored anyways."

Kyle nodded, relieved. "I'll be back before 3pm."

The two of them nodded back, but I just stood there.

...I really don't like that I've been thrown onto them to basically babysit me... I thought, uncomfortable. ...I wanted to meet them with everyone else! Now I'm asking too much from them. What happens if this guy shows up with them here? Huh? Am I supposed to let these famous guys take the heat and possibly get hurt because of me?!... I looked down at my feet, trying really hard not to scowl. ...I can't ask that of them!... I looked up when I realized that they weren't in front of me anymore. ...It's crazy that I'm more worried about this than the fact that I have a possible crazy man threatening me... I heard the door close and then lock. ...Fuck. And now I'm officially stuck with them... I whined to myself, but made eye contact when they stopped in front of me.

"What is your name?" Jared asked, smiling down at me.

"Oh, um, I've been going by Bianca." I answered in a low voice.

Jensen's face formed into a half-smile. "So, what's your real name?" He wondered as he moved directly in front of me.

...Damn him... I hissed in my head. I couldn't not answer him now. "Olivia." I breathed, dropping my eyes to his chest.

He glanced over at his best friend and then nodded. "Well, hi Olivia, I'm Jensen." He said, playfully. He pointed to Jared behind him, "This is Jared."

I couldn't help the little giggle that escaped. "Hi, Jensen and Jared. It's nice to meet you, both." I greeted them, smiling upward. ...Geez, they are actually really tall... I randomly thought, noticing that Jensen was still five inches taller than me and Jared is like eight inches taller. If I was in flat shoes, I guess Jensen would be about nine inches taller, whereas Jared would be like a foot taller. ...Holy fudge! I always knew that they were tall guys, but wow!...

Jensen checked out my costume again and chuckled, tossing his head. "So, you're cosplaying as Bianca and I've got to say, this is the best one I've ever seen! You look just like how I've pictured her."

My eyes widened in complete shock. ...How he's pictured her? What has he read the book?! And why do people keep repeating that sentence to me?!... I thought, running through so many questions in my head. I decided to start with him knowing the book, I don't believe it. "You know who this is?!"

His eyebrows pulled together as he saw my expression. "I'm a fan of the book."

"Hehe," I giggled, smiling hugely up at him. "No way!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes and then started laughing harder. ...He couldn't be...