𝟬𝟰. family ties

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

❝ 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 ❞

[GILBERT HOUSE]

[GILBERT HOUSE]

Indiana wakes up, she looks at the clock and it's 4:42am. She hears a noise. She gets out of bed.

INDIANA: Hello? Jeremy? Hello?

she tries to turn on the light, but the power is out, she walks downstairs hearing a noise and seeing a figure walk past when she see's the television on.

LOGAN FELL: This is Logan Fell coming to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls with breaking news of another deadly animal attack. The wild animal terrorising the citizens of Mystic Falls has claimed another victim, local high school student Indiana Gilbert. Police are certain that forensic evidence will confirm that this is the same animal responsible for recent attacks.

She hears a noise behind her and when she turns around Damon is standing there smirking.

DAMON: You know what's coming next. his face transforms and Indiana screams and runs. She opens the front door, sees Damon, and slams it shut. She slowly walks towards the stairs, but Damon grabs her and bites her neck.

[STEFAN'S BEDROOM]

Stefan wakes up from Damon being in his head. He gasps awake to see Damon sat at his desk smirking at him.

DAMON: Bad dream? Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now? You really need some human blood. It might even the playing field. Football reference. Too soon. Stefan throws a letter opener at Damon, hitting him in the stomach. Damon groans and pulls it out.

DAMON: All right, I deserved that. But I just wanted to let you know, they caught the culprit. The animal responsible for killing coach Tanner and all those people.