𝟬𝟭. pilot

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚒 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚒 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚜

INDIANA is writing in her diary

INDIANA: Dear Diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile and it will be believable. My smile will say, "I'm fine, thank you" or, "Yes, I feel much better". I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I can make it through. My parents may be dead but I'll be strong for Elena and Jer.

Indiana also known as 'Indie' or 'Isla' is Elena Gilbert's older twin sister, by 3 minutes. Elena has straight hair and brown eyes and Indiana has curly hair with green eyes. Indiana is more of a fun, party girl she isn't shy and she gets a lot of attention from boys and girls but hates relationships.
Whereas, Elena is more a shy, intelligent and very motherly, she also gets a lot of attention from guys but not as much as Indiana.Tyler was Indiana's first real boyfriend but over the summer he started seeing Vicki and cheated with her. They have a love-hate relationship but Tyler wants Indiana back as it broke her.

♡♡♡

Indie is in bed when her alarm goes off and her sister walks into the room and turns it off.

ELENA: you know you can't stay in bed forever right? You do have to get up eventually. It's the first day of school. Caroline will kill you if you're late.

Indiana looks at her and understands that Caroline will murder her if she is a tad late to school. Indiana sighs and kicks her legs out of bed.

INDIANA: I'm up, i'm up, what more do you want?

Elena giggles and walks downstairs and Indiana goes into the bathroom to shower and do her makeup and hair, she then walks into her bedroom and see's her back to school outfit her and Elena went out and bought, it's a tradition they used to do it with there mum. Her outfit is a yellow top with some grey distressed shorts and some white, high top, vans.