𝟭𝟰. fool me once

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

Indiana groggily awakens

Indiana groggily awakens. She spots Ben sitting in a chair by the end of the bed, sleeping and Elena knocked out cold on another bed. She gasps and sits up frantically.

Indiana looks around for a way out and stares at the front door, she reaches over to Elena and taps her, she wakes up and looks at Indiana who has got her finger to her lips telling Elena to be quiet. Indiana looks from Ben to the door, estimating if she can make it without waking him. Quietly, Indiana slides off the bed and takes Elena's arm pulling her with her, they slowly steps over Ben's outstretched leg.

Indiana and Elena slowly back up to the door, keeping an eye on Ben. Indiana unlocks the deadbolt on the door, looking back at Ben occasionally. Indiana turns the lock on the door and prepares to open it.

BEN: I wouldn't.

Indiana and Elena gasp and spin around. Ben inches towards them and uses his compulsion on them

BEN: Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand?

INDIANA: I understand.

Ben scoffs and turns around to get a bottle of blood out of the mini fridge. Indiana opens the front door and bolts out with Elena in her arm, but Anna blocks her escape.

Anna grabs Indiana by the hair and pushes her back into the motel room, Elena runs over to Indiana who is on the floor and helps her up.

ANNA: Seriously?!

BEN: I told them not to move! I did that eye thing that you taught me!

ANNA: And forgot the lesson about vervain! She dates a vampire, Ben. Duh!

Anna pushes Elena up against a wall and opens the bathroom door.

ELENA: Who are you? What do you want?