𝟭𝟮. unpleasantville

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢

[GILBERT HOUSE/INDIANA'S ROOM]

Indiana and Stefan are in Indiana's room talking about the hooded man in the road that caused the accident, that sat on Indiana's bed, embraced.
Arno, Elena and Jeremy promised Indiana they would not tell anyone or even talk about what happened last night, Indiana herself had no idea what happened all she could see was four circles of fire. She bandaged up her hand and told Stefan it was just from the accident.
But she was definitely going to talk to Arno about it.

INDIANA: Stefan, who was that man in the road?

STEFAN: I don't know. Do you remember anything else about him?

INDIANA: I wish. I never really saw his face. He was wearing a hoodie. All I can remember is that there was these black boots coming towards me.

STEFAN: I brought some vervain for, um, you, Elena and Jenna and, um, I made this bracelet for Jeremy. A few extra ones for friends.You can put it in jewellery, or you can even put it in food or drink...but as long as it's in you or on you, a vampire cannot control you.

INDIANA: Wow, so much to remember and I thought school was hard.
they chuckle before silence takes over.

STEFAN: I know, but there's another vampire in town. So until we find out who it is and what he wants, we have to be careful.
Indiana nods and she snuggles into his arms.
♡♡♡

The doorbell rings and Jeremy answers it.

NOAH: Hey. It's gonna be $22.

JEREMY: Isla, I need the money! Uh, here, come in. Just put it on the table.
Noah walks in with a smug look on his face and gently places the pizza on the table, Indiana runs down with her wallet. She takes out a 30 dollar bill before handing it to Noah.