Chapter 3

"Kyun!" I smiled and hugged him. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too," he chuckles and hugs me back. "I heard that you and Hongjoong were friends?"

"Yeah, he saw that I was alone, and wanted to keep me company while you were gone," I said.

"What about Chanhee?" he asks. "Not that there's anything wrong with it."

"He's been out with the other guys, after seeing me get along with Hongjoong," I shrug.

"Oh, ok," he smiles, and leans in for a kiss. I don't hesitate, and close my eyes. He pecks my lips. "It's been a while, and I miss kissing you."

I giggle. "Well, you're here now, might as well kiss them before you get busy again."

"Yeah, I really should," he laughs and kisses me again.

Kyun POV

I dropped Soomin off at her class, and went to mine. I saw Chanhee and smiled.

"What's up Chan?" I punch his shoulder.

"Ow..." he rubs it. "How you doing?"

"I heard that you left Soomin by herself," I frowned.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that bro," he nervously chuckles.

"I also heard that she's hanging out with Hongjoong," I glare. "I want you to keep an eye on them when it's just them two. If anything happens, let me know." Hongjoong, you need to know your boundaries.

Hongjoong POV

Yeeun and I were eating lunch together.

"So I heard that you've been spending a lot of time with Soomin," she says.

"She's just a friend," I say. "Please don't get the wrong idea. I just talked to her when she was feeling down, or when she was alone."

"What does she feel sad about?" Yeeun asks.

"Well... sometimes Soomin feels like Kyun doesn't love her anymore, so I just talk to her about it," I answer.

"Oh... ok," she says, frowning.

"Baby?" I rub her hand, "you ok?"

She slightly smiles. "I'm fine."

Yeeun POV

I faked a smile, "I'm fine." I kinda felt bad that I assumed, but still, a gut feeling told me that I should keep an eye on them. 

So later, when I was with Elkie and Eunbin, I look at them seriously, "keep an eye on Hongjoong and Soomin." It's not that I don't trust them, I just have a bad feeling if they keep hanging out together.

Soomin POV

Lately I feel troubled. Like, someone was watching me. And it scared me. I didn't know who to talk to. I scrolled through my contacts, I debated whether I should talk to Hongjoong or Kyun about it. Kyun had the right to know since he's my boyfriend, but Hongjoong deserves to know too since he's my closest friend. I sighed and clicked on the caller id.

Now calling Hongjoong...