Chapter 5

(Just ignore the lady, I wanted the picture with the two doors. It comes into play later.)

Sending...
Sent!

Kyun POV

Chanhee sent me a video of Hongjoong and Soomin, and I was furious when I saw Hongjoong kiss her. Should I talk to Soomin, or will she come to me? I did feel bad though, about how I made her feel when I left her alone. But I felt even more guilty...

Yeeun POV

Hongjoong had a lot of explaining to do after I saw the photo. I don't know who kissed who, so we're gonna have to talk.

Soomin POV

I was on my phone, deciding whether I should talk to Kyun or not. I sighed. It would be bad if I kept it a secrete, if I didn't tell him, he would find out sooner or later. I decided to text him.

Kyun Baby♥   

Hey can we talk?

Sure.

Like face to face?

Yeah. Is everything ok?

I will when we talk.

Kyun arrives and we head to my bedroom and sat on my bed.

"Kyun I need to tell you something," I look at the ground.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Hongjoong kissed me," I said, afraid of what he would say next.

"Did you kiss back?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

I shake my head. "No, I just stood there frozen in my spot. Please don't breakup with me." I was still staring at the floor. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

He pulls me into a hug. "Don't worry, I forgive you. You didn't cheat on me since you didn't kiss him back. I'm not mad at you. I'm just mad that he did that. Hongjoong's your friend, and he has a girlfriend. Don't hangout with him anymore ok?"

I nod. "Ok."

Hongjoong POV

Soomin and I haven't talked after I kissed her. I felt like she was avoiding me. I didn't want to lose our friendship, but I also needed to give her the space she needs right now. I haven't told Yeeun yet, but I do plan on telling her.

"Yeeun, we need to talk," I say walking up to her.

She cocks her eyebrow, "what about?"

"The other day, I kissed Soomin," I say bluntly.

"You what?" she says.

"I didn't mean to," I say.

"What do you mean, you didn't mean to?" she asks in an angry tone.

"I don't know! I just felt my head go forward and I kissed her!" I respond. "Look, I'm sorry ok? I know you're mad, so I'll give you space. And when we're ready to talk, I'll be waiting." She huffs and walks away.

So... Yeeun and Soomin haven't been talking to me.  just wish that I never kissed Soomin; although... her lips... were nice. Wait, I can't be saying that! Yeeun's my girlfriend! Do I really deserve to date Yeeun if I keep thinking about Soomin?