PROLOGUE

The war was over. Voldemort was finally defeated by Harry Potter, and now everyone was expecting happiness everywhere. The golden trio was appreciated for their courage and hard work they've shown for these years, especially Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of her age, now wanted a peaceful life with his love, Ron Wesley. So they decided to live together, leaving behind their magical world. Ron often missed his wand and the cool stuff he used to do at Hogwarts with his elder brothers, Fred and George. Remembering those days often resulted in Ron crying, not because they had fun, but because of many, painful memories too. Fred's death was a tragic incident to his family. Hermione used to comfort Ron after his crying sessions. They always looked like the happiest couple in the world.

As for Harry and Ginny, they also started dating each other. Harry was totally into her and yes, she loved the way Harry used to treat her. They usually had a visit to Ron and Hermione's home and some time to Hogwarts to meet Professor McGonagall. She was having a tough time these days. Managing Hogwarts and dealing with the first-year students and of course, without Professor Dumbledore gave her a lot of stress. A moment with Harry and Ginny was always a smiling moment for her. They were enjoying their life too much, and of course, they should. Now they were free to say anything, even the word Voldemort. Harry was free from that headache you-know-who used to give him through his scar. Ginny was free from the thought of losing Harry again. In short, everyone was free now, except for the families of death eaters.

Draco Malfoy's family now started living in secrecy, away from everyone. Some death eaters started living in a normal way, accepting the lifestyle of muggles, but some were still in the trauma of the defeat of Voldemort and tried many ways to make him come back. Mr Malfoy made a new Malfoy manor, covering it with the spell 'cave inimicum' so that no one would ever know where they were living. They decided not to meet anyone from Hogwarts ever after. Draco was forced to burn all the letters he used to get from Blaise and Pansy in the early days. His family suffered a lot and now wanted peace, so Draco agreed on every decision his parents had made for him; even if it meant forgetting all his friends.    

*******************

Hey guys, I'm new here and this is my first fanfic ever so I hope y'all like it and also support it. Please vote and comment. The first chapter is on the way and will be published after some time. Please support my story guys, I'll be highly grateful.

Love, Sanghmitra :)