CHAPTER 2: TRUST ME

"Finally today is the day," said Hermione and sighed. The sky was clear, soothing wind and of course a lot of excitement was felt all over the place; Christmas was coming. "Happy anniversary Ron," she murmured to herself. She had to do a lot of work today, even at the ministry. Yes, she worked at the ministry and in the Department Of Magical Law Enforcement. Feeling a bit tired, she decided to rest before the guests came knocking at her door. Before she could get something as much as a second of eyes closed, the door opened up with a thud and Hermione's head jerked up. "Honey, I'm home" she called Ron but there was no answer. She could hear some cracking sound from upstairs, from her bedroom.

Maybe he's up there

"Ron what are you doing upstairs?" she was becoming more nervous by the minute as she went to her bedroom and saw the door was closed but not locked, so she opened and screamed in shock.

"YOU BUSTARD! You are cheating on me?" her mouth fell open at the sight of Ron in the bed with a half-naked girl under him, a shriek leaving her throat as fury replaced surprise.

"Hermione-"Ron started but Hermione wasn't having any of it. She couldn't believe her own eyes as Lavender Brown pulled the blanket up, trying to cover the better part of her body, shrinking as if she was trying to apparate away.

No! Hermione was not going to tolerate this madness – this disgusting scene in front of her: the man she called her boyfriend was now in between the sheets with someone else.'

In the place where she had learnt the sweet curves of Ron's body, where she had made love to him, where he had held her so tenderly and now, he was giving it all to someone else. For what? For Lavender Brown?

She felt a knot in her throat as her legs were giving away. She stammered towards her closet, trying to get her things into her trunk – she just couldn't stay there anymore.

"Hermione, just, listen, please;" Ron begged as he tried to find his boxers and get into them but Hermione wasn't going to tolerate it. "Hermione!" he said, hiding Lavender under the sheets and striding towards Hermione, trying to contain here. Trying to stop her but she jerked her arm away as her brown eyes filled with anger, sorrow and hatred.

"LISTEN TO YOU? RONALD WEASLEY YOU ARE CAUGHT HALF NAKED WITH LAVENDER ON OUR BEDROOM AND ON THE DAY OF OUR ANNIVERSARY AND YOU WANT ME TO TRUST YOU. IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE" She growled.

"Hermione, please just-"

"No, Ron!" she stopped him, unable to stand him even for another second. "I am leaving."

"But-"

She apparated before he could do anything. Ron fell on his knees with his hand reaching to his pocket, taking out a beautiful diamond ring with which he was going to propose her tonight.

Now, what should I do? She's gone and I don't know where. Maybe she went to Harry and Gin. Should I go?

"NO" he screamed realising he wasn't talking, he was thinking. It was obvious that he can't go anywhere near Hermione or Gin. If Ginny gets to know all about this she'll kill him directly with or without a wand.

No, I have to do this. She left me, I have to do this. I am Wesley-the king, the war hero. He sighed and apparated to the Potters.

*AT THE POTTER'S*

Knock-knock

"Coming" he heard the voice of a woman. The door opened and a beautiful woman having red hairs, a pair of glasses, wearing a short top and black short, was standing in front of him.