CHAPTER 4: YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL

"You are cheating on me? I loved you more than anything and you did this to me? You've ruined everything." She cried.

"C'mon Hermione, everything's okay, don't create a scene, and for your information I never loved you. Who'll love an insufferable know-it-all bookworm? You're just pathetic. Bloody Mudblood."

"But you said you loved me!" Her whole body was shaking, sweat covered every inch of her neck and she suddenly fell. She could feel her heart beating so fast as if it was going to burst out in any second. It was suffocating there. The man who she loved for years, the one who fought with others, for her, was now using the word she hated the most. Suddenly the vision in front of her became blurred and her eyes were filled with tears and soon fell on the floor.

She screamed, "PLEASE!" Suddenly her eyes opened. She removed her brown curls from her face while gently pressing her forehead as it was paining too much and realised that it was just a bloody nightmare. "FUCK!" Her whole body was covered in sweat and her heart was beating very fast. She looked towards the window which was the only source of light way in. The sun was bright and sunlight covered every inch of the room. She tied her hair in a bun and started refreshing up. After all the morning chores she went towards her bed and saw a glass of orange juice beside it. There was a note stuck on the glass and the handwriting was really beautiful and cursive as if the person practised for hundreds of times before writing it. There were only three words written on it but she knew that it meant a lot. A small smile was seen on her face. She took the note and kissed and murmured the words which were written.

Good morning, love

The juice was finished by her with a single breath and then she went outside her room. A little cracking sound was coming from the room beside the living room. She could hear some

whisperings from there too, so she went in.

"Good morning Mrs Malfoy."

"Morning, Ms Granger. I thought you were an early bird just like Draco"

"Oh yes, ma'am I usually get up early but I don't know what happened to me today"

"Don't worry, Ms Granger, I know Draco was with you yesternight. Doing it often results in too much tiredness."

"Doing what? ......Oh no, Mrs Malfoy we did nothing. Draco was just helping me with my ankle and nothing else."

Mrs Malfoy looked Hermione in very Don't-you-dare-lie-to-me look and then suddenly smirked. She realised from where Malfoy got his smirking trait.

"Oh I was just kidding Ms Granger. Don't take it too seriously, I met Draco when he left your room and told me everything. Don't worry, I will not tell anyone."

"Thank you, Mrs Malfoy"

"Oh call me Narcissa.....well are you and Draco dating?

"Umm...yes. He said he loves me yesternight and asked me to date him."

"Thank you, Hermione, for forgiving him. He truly loves you and will never hurt you. He waited for this moment for years and seeing him happy again, I am so happy I can't explain.

They talked about the sad moments when Draco told his feelings to Hermione and Narcissa told her about his childhood. They started making breakfast together and Hermione was so happy to meet Mrs Malfoy. She was so wrong about Draco and his mother that they would be so cruel but seeing them so kind made her heart full of love. For the first time, she was very proud of being wrong.

*HERMIONE'S POV*

"So where do you work? I guess at Ministry, am I correct?" Narcissa asked me while cutting some vegetables for the morning salad.