Chapter 14

Elizabeth's POV

I opened the door to room 35 where my dad told me he was.

"Am sorry," I said closing it again because I found dad with Kyne so I thought they needed some privacy.

"No, come in," dad called me back.

"Let me leave instead," Kyne excused himself getting up to go.

" No," we all looked in the direction of the voice. It was Tyler, he was awake.

"You awake!" Kyne asked with happiness and surprise written all over his face.

"Let's give them space," dad said as we walked out of the room.

"Why did you call me?" I asked as we reached out.

"There is something that I wanted you to sign," he said.

"About?" I asked as he took me to his office on the same floor.

"Your account. I want you to have your own card since am going to leave you alone," he said. We reached to the room as he opened it and gave me two papers that I found on the table.

"Sign both of them," he said. I took them from him and signed.

"It bothers me whenever we talk with that hoodie on," dad said.

"Sorry then," I said shrugging my shoulders and giving him the papers as he kept them.

"Am not forcing you to remove it but you have to start a new life. No one knows you here, we're not in Texas, don't stick to the past," he said worry written on his face. We got out of the office heading back to 35th room.

"Anyway I have to go," I said as we reached to the door.

"Where are you going right now?" dad asked.

"Don't know, but will figure it out where I want soon I get out of here. People in these corridors are looking at me," I said.

"Okay," he said opening the door and got inside.

"Nice day," he said.

"Same," I said and started walking.

As I was getting downstairs towards the entrance of the hospital I heard someone calling me.

"Yes,"

"Did you ride here or..."

"I came on foot, I just wanted to explore," I answered.

"May you ride me some where?" Kyne asked me.

"Of course yes, I had nowhere to go anyway," I said.

We walked to his car as he gave me the keys. I then got to the driver's seat as he sat beside me in the passenger seat.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I think am fine now," he said.

"K, that's nice . Are we heading home or you have somewhere else you want me to take you?" I asked.

"Just drive home, unless you have somewhere you want to go," he shrugged, but he was rude in his words.

"Why are you rude?" I asked but he sighed and didn't answer.

"If you don't want to talk about it..no prob,"

"My dad wants to take Ty with him, and I don't want it nor does he," he said in a low voice.

"Only that?" I asked.

"No more, I know you want explanations but I don't wanna talk about it," he said forcing a smile.

"Okay, where does he want to take him?" I asked focusing on the road.

"In England," he said.

"Oh! You don't like the place or you don't like the person he is going with?" I asked. I didn't want silence.

"Why didn't you join law and become a lawyer or a prosecutor?" he chuckled.

"Am sorry if I asked too much," I said shrugging.

"As if you're a detective!" he fecked his surprise.

"Hm! Here we go. Am leaving you here am not entering your house," I said packing in front of the house.

""Thanks," he said.

"Welcome," I said loosening my seatbelt then opening the door.

He is gorgeous! I thought after getting to bed. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Yes," I said.

Dad entered and sat on one edge of the bed and I also sat across legged.

"Am not going," he said.

"What do you mean by  ' am not leaving' ?" I asked.

"I mean am leaving on Wednesday since am releasing your friend's brother on Tuesday," he said.

"You mean Taylor?" I asked.

"Yes, Taylor Clinton," he said.

"Have no problem," I said.

"I know, but since you are the only one I have, then I have to tell you everything," he said as he reached for my right hand, "don't ever do a stupid thing when you've just feared to tell me. I have you and you have me," he said.

"Yes," I said as he kissed my forehead and exchanged goodnights, then we to sleep.

"Morning Dad," I said when I saw him coming downstairs.

"Morning,"

"I have got some päté beef and bread with tea for breakfast," I said as he mouthed a thank you and sat on a stool , "why are you so early today? I thought it's your day off," I asked.

"Just for some cases," he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay, enjoy," I said putting the breakfast on the table as he joined, "would you like some butter?"

"No, I don't like mixing butter with päté," he said.

"Okay," I said and sat beside him.

Sorry for a short chapter 🙌
And it had been long time since I've updated 🤦
But am back on this 😍

Love u all💝