Chapter 13

It was around 12 pm when we arrived at the location wherein the convention will happen.

It was a very long but fun ride. Me and Ace listened to music and unknowingly we both fell asleep while listening to it.

We woke up and just ate some snacks, and wow he really lived up to his word. Nalula talaga kami sa mga pagkain na dala niya. His trunk was full from the different junk foods, chocolates and candies that he brought with him.

Grabe, kahit na matakaw si Gio at napakatakaw ni Kiel sa tingin ko ay kasya yun ng ilang araw na para sakanila.

After eating we talked about different things like our likes and dislikes. I had a list inside my head.

The Baby Boy List

1. He is allergic to peanuts.

2. His favorite food is Beef Wellington ( so sosyal naman)

3. He has an album collection of different bands.

4. He knows how to cook pasta

5. He hates dogs because he got bit by it once.

Well, those were the things I discovered about him. We have few more days I think that it is just the beginning of many more discoveries.

When we got out from the mini- bus we saw a lot of people, probably some of them were also participants. We heard that there are 10 schools in total kaya marami rin kaming makakasama.

For our first itinerary we had lunch at the restaurant of the hotel. It was a very yummy lunch for me, it was a buffet so we were able to taste all of the dishes.

They served us Bulalo, Fried Chicken, Pancit, Spring Rolls , Grilled Fish and Leche Flan for dessert.

After that we were given an hour to get inside our suites to freshen up or change our clothes.

They said that it was fine to wear comfy clothes and slippers since it will not be a formal event.

We will just get to know each other and discuss about the convention details.

There were 5 suites prepared for the participants from our school. It was for us students, professors and drivers that's why It has two queen sized beds, a bathroom with a jacuzzi, a living room and a balcony.

They decided to cancel the other two rooms and exchanged it for a bigger one so that the three musketeers can stay in one room.

The suite that they will be staying at has two bed rooms, the first one has two queen sized beds while the other one has a king sized one.

It has two bathrooms, a living room, a mini- kitchen, a dining area and a bigger balcony. We all parted ways after the boys dropped off our things inside our room.

The first thing we did was update our parents. I sent a picture of the view from our balcony and a selfie on our family group chat.

Lolo replied with an emoji that has heart eyes. My lola replied asking how to do that.

My parents just told me to enjoy and to take good care of myself.

We also did a videocall with the girls. Lahat sila ay naiinggit dahil timing daw ang aming pagalis.

There will be two days of no classes, kaya halos three days lang ang araw na hindi namin mapapasukan.

Nagkwentuhan lang kami at chikahan bago nagpaalam.