Chapter 15

It was Friday and our last full day in Baguio. Today is a Friday so we woke up really early.

I feel so fresh and happy. I couldn't count how many times I looked at the picture of Ace and Me. For me it was priceless.

We looked like a very happy couple. I told you guys we are practicing for the future already ;).

Last night was the happiest for me. I feel like that moment cleared up every issue between us. We never really talked about it because that's the way it is with Ace.

He never addresses it you just wake up one day knowing that everything is good again.

We planned to go out and tour Baguio to enjoy our last full day. It was just the five of us since our professors decided that they would rather rest today.

We had a list of activities we wanted to go and do for today so me and Morriah chose comfy outfits.

I wore a pair of oversized red, gray and white checkered blazer and high waisted shorts. I just wore a plain white semi- fitted white shirt inside the blazer .

It was cute since the two- piece set really goes well with the white bag and shoes I was wearing. Salamat, shopee!

I wore a silver diamond necklace and a pair of earrings. I did a very minimal makeup to top off the look.

Morriah wore a yellow v- neck, long sleeved romper. She paired it up with a white espadrille and a cute small backpack.

She brought a light denim oversized jacket incase she gets cold. Morriah also wore a thin gold chain necklace and bracelet with a pair of gold stud earrings.

She did a minimal makeup and then asked me to braid her hair just like the hairstyle of Elsa from frozen.

We went out from our suite at exactly 9:00 AM to meet the boys at the lobby of the hotel. We went there to get the car keys of the car we borrowed from the hotel.

We drove to a restaurant we found in the internet for our Brunch. We arrived there at exactly 10:00 AM because we got lost.

" Hindi ka na pwedeng magdrive Kiel nakakainis ka!" Bungad ko sakanya pagkaupo namin sa lamesa.

"Grabe ka naman madam Cami nakakahurt" Madramang sabi niya saakin.

"Anong grabe hindi ka ata marunong kung ano ang kanan at kaliwa. Sigurado ka ba mag eengineer ka na yun lang hindi mo alam tol?" Pangaasar ni Gio na ikinatawa naming lahat.

"Ah ganyan tayo, hindi na ko magdadrive bahala kayo" May halong pagkapikon na sagot ni Kiel

"What do you think is this for? Bobo!" Biglang sabat ni Ace na naglabas pa nga ng driver's license.

Tumawa lang kaming lahat na ikinanguso na lamang ni Kiel.

We ordered a lot dahil napilit namin si Kiel na ilibre kami. OO naman daw dahil sa mga nakaraang araw ay nakakatipid siya dahil binibigyan na namin sila ng pagkain.

We ordered Seafood paella, Bulalo, Lechon Kawali, Kare- Kare, Lumpiang Lapu- Lapu and Bistek. It was a lot of food for a good price.

Nakadami kami ng kain so Morriah told us she would go treat us to coffee.

We went to the nearest Starbucks to buy coffee. Biruin niyo mahilig pala sa Matcha itong Ace Jaxon na ito, well now I know.

We decided to leave Starbucks at exactly 1:00 PM and went to our first stop which is The Mansion House, we stayed there for 30 minutes before going to the second one.