Chapter VIII: Only The Beginning

Normal League Card:

"Thora is a talented young rocker that many believe would live up to her father's legacy or even become Champion one day. With her Electric-type Pokémon lighting up the path for the young starlet, Thora has worked hard to achieve victory through her alluring music and electrifying battle style. She's one to never back down from any of her fans requests for pictures or autographs making her very popular among the audience. On the other hand, she has a history of anxiety, making it an obstacle for her to overcome. Though she struggles to break out of her anxiety for her fans, she keeps rocking on to put on a pulsating show!"

After six years of training and participating in the Gym Challenge to show her worth, Thora had finally achieved her dream of becoming a certified Electric Gym Leader in Hammerlocke along with another Gym Leader named Raihan who specialized in Dragon Type Pokemon. At eighteen years old, she had changed from the last six years. She had grown a bit taller now with her hair in the same length, touching her mid back but portions tied in two pigtails, the rest loose with yellow highlights resembling lightning. Her attire was mainly punk rock at best consisting of a black studded leather jacket, a yellow and purple blazer with the design resembling lightning with the electric type symbol on the back. She also donned purple and yellow shorts with the same design as her top with her gym number 807 on them. Finally, on her feet, she wore yellow boots with white heels and black stockings with purple stars all over.

It had only been a couple of months since she became a certified Gym Leader. During her time, she had gained attention from people on her knowledge on Electric Pokemon as well as interviews, setting up meet and greets and the list went on. However, there was a part of her that wondered a bit about her lifelong best friend. They would at times bump into each other every so often but they never had the time to actually spend time together like they use to when they where children. With it being league season, they barely had any time for one another. For some reason, Thora began to develop romantic feelings for Gordie, she didn't know why but she felt something about him that she never noticed when they were kids. Whenever Thora were to look at the necklace Gordie gave to her on her twelfth birthday, she began to wonder where he was at currently. Did he already achieve his dream like she did?

Thora began to remember her time during the Gym Challenge with Gordie where they encountered various Pokemon, challenged different trainers, battled against the Gym Leaders, two of them included Melony and Wyndham and made many friends. One memory Thora remembered was when Gordie and Thora were camping together with their Pokemon playing with each other. Thora was playing on her guitar singing as Gordie laid his head on her shoulder smiling softly listening to her angelic voice. Thora could only blush as she continued to sing. After Thora finished her song, Gordie looked up at her smiling with Thora smiling back at him.

"That was beautiful," Gordie smiled.

"I'm still working on it," Thora blushed.

"It's still good!"

"I'm glad!"

Gordie sat himself up for a second looking away for a second blushing then looked back at Thora who was a bit confused.

"Thora," Gordie spoke.

"Yes," Thora wondered.