Chapter Three

Louis' pov

I didn't mean to snap at her honestly,but i can't control it like i said i have issues. Luckily Harry calmed me down, "Lou be careful around my sister,she gets kind of sensitive when people snap at her like you did", "I didn't mean to you know that Harry" i say "I know,I understand" he says. He is the only person besides my family who knows about my problem, or whatever you want to call it,so he knows i would never intentionally hurt Jenna, i can't help it though and i feel really bad about it. "I think you should go apologize to her" Harry says which of course he is right "I know i will" i say and get up to go find her.

Jenna's pov

I ran out of the cafeteria not because i was upset i didn't really care that he shouted at me to be honest, it was for a stupid reason anyway but it was embarrassing having people stare at me I would probably get picked on by the "popular group" because i made Louis mad since he was so well known in school and everyone loved him so much, him and my brother were both the most popular in our school, i hate having all the attention on me because i get embarrassed easily and i'm not used to it i'm the quiet girl who sits at the back of the class minding my own business, i guess not anymore, as soon as you have an interaction with someone like Louis people know who you are or want to find out, yes everyone knows i'm Harry's sister but no one cares unless they ask me to give them his number or something stupid like that which i never do i respect my brothers privacy.
I went to the bathroom and sat there for a while, I had no idea why he got so mad at me for something so small but i intended to find out somehow i could possibly ask Harry about it he seems to know everything about Louis since they were best friends but i don't think he would tell me anything, i guess it is worth a shot though so i'm going to ask him when we're at home. Suddenly i hear a knock on my stall door. "Jen it's Abi" i get up and open the door. "Thank goodness it's actually you,that would've been embarrassing if it wasn't" she laughs lightening the mood. I chuckle "Yeah it would've" "Are you okay, i can't believe he snapped at you like that,what happened?" she asks with concern "I'm fine i don't really care that he shouted it's more the embarrassment you know" i say shrugging "Yeah i get what you mean" she says. just then the bell rings and we have to go back to class.
————
Louis' pov

I walk through the hall to look for Jenna to apologize and i see her standing by her locker. I clear my throat to get her attention. "Oh,um Hi" she says "Hi" i say. i stand awkwardly and then she asks "Do you need something?" "No um i just wanted to apologize for you know what happened earlier" i say softly. She looks at me with wide eyes, probably wasn't expecting it because it's not something i do often. "Um,it's okay don't worry" she says awkwardly "Okay, so i'm sorry" "I accept your apology" she smiles lightly, i love her smile, i wish that i could see that smile everyday, well i guess i can but i want to be the want to make her smile and laugh and "Louis" she says snapping me out of my thoughts "I have to go to class so.." "Oh right well bye" "Bye" she says i turn around and sigh walking to my next class.

Jenna's pov

We get home finally,today was okay besides the incident in the cafeteria it wasn't so bad. I go up to my room to get into more comfy clothes then go and lay on the couch to watch tv, Harry comes downstairs and goes to the kitchen after he went to change, "Haz" i say "Yeah" he replies i get up and walk into the kitchen "You want me to make you food" he smiles "No,well yes please but that's not what i came to ask you" i say "Okay well what did you come to ask me then?" he says while getting stuff out to make something to eat. "Okay well i was wondering..." i pause for a moment, "Yeah?" he looks at me expectantly "Well you know how Louis snapped at me today for a stupid reason which i have no idea why he got so mad for something so dumb but anyway i was wondering if you did?" i ask and look up at him, "I know why but i can't tell you" he says blankly "Okay but why can't you tell me?" i say confused "Because it's not my place to say now what would you like to eat?" he says changing the subject. "You can't just change the subject Harry" i roll my eyes does he really think i'm dumb enough not to notice. "We have ham,cheese i could make you a roll or.." Harry!" i shout "What?" he says "Why is it so secretive?" i ask "I just can't say anything i have to respect his privacy okay?" i still want to know but i understand why he can't tell me "Okay i get it" i give in and don't say anything else about it.
———-
Okay so here's chapter 3! this one is longer! and i know these chapters are not that interesting at the moment but i promise that they will get more interesting! next chapter will be better cause i have something planned for that one! Also some Abiall (Abi and Niall) content coming soon or whatever ship name you would like to give them :) Also the other boys will be more involved in the story as it progresses! and there will be other povs not just Lou and Jen's! Let me know what you think :)

xxx Jenna