Chapter Eleven

Jenna's pov

I run out of school after Louis desperate to know what's wrong,"Louis!" i shout to him,he turns around "Leave me alone!" he shouts back,"Louis please just tell me what happened!" i beg "Did you not hear me? i said leave me the fook alone!" he shouts,i am abit taken back he's never shouted like that to me before,"What is with you?!" i say "One minute everything is fine,you're calling me angel and being nice and now you're shouting at me for no reason!" i snap irritated. "Just go away okay,you're not involved in this so go" he mumbles "Well we are kind of together so it makes me involved in a lot of things that happen with you,please you can't just storm out and expect me not to ask why" i huff "First off this is what happened okay?! happy now" he turns around and shows me that he has a black eye meaning someone punched him "Oh my gosh Louis who did this?!" i say in concern he doesn't answer my question instead he says "Secondly we're not together alright" i stand there frozen "But I-I thought" "Thought wrong" he says coldly "You know what Louis? you're unbelievable! What is up with you? You're so sweet to me and now you say this what changed?" i say upset he doesn't respond "whatever when you're ready to make up your mind you know where to find me" i say and walk away,Harry comes running outside "Where's Lou?" he asks "Over there" i point to where he is "Why did you follow him out?" he asks but i don't answer as i walk back into school trying so hard to hold back the tears threatening to fall.

Louis' pov

I fall onto my knee with tears in my eyes,yes actual tears i'm not normally a cryer but here i am,i try to calm myself,i hate being like this it's an awful feeling.Harry comes running out to me so i quickly wipe them,he looks at me with wide eyes,"What the hell Lou,who did this?!" he says concern lacing his voice. "Simon,that d*ck's always had it out for me" i huff "Shit Lou,why did he do it? I know you guys don't particularly like eachother but you've never fought physically before" he says confused "Doesn't matter" i shrug not wanting to tell him the real reason,i started the fight because he said something offensive about Jenna,he knew we were going out and he made snarky comments so i had to teach that bitch a lesson but now i've screwed everything up with her as well,nothing is going right for me. "Are you alright,you look like you've been crying?" he says "Yeah,yeah i'm fine" i say "Come on we've got to go to class" i say and walk past him into school.
——
I don't see Jenna the rest of the day at school i assume she's avoiding me because i haven't seen her anywhere but i really need to talk to her,i messed up pretty bad. I walk threw the halls to look for her and to my surprise she's standing by her locker grabbing her books, i slowly walk over to her but as soon as she sees me she turns and walks away. I walk faster to try and catch up to her "Jen please can we talk?" i ask softly "Don't see the point" she says irritated "Come on please" i say "Why do you want to talk? you've said enough for one day" she snaps,i deserve it i did say some things i regret i take her wrist "Please angel" i speak pleadingly she stops in her tracks and turns to look at me "Alright" she gives in we walk outside,"Look i didn't mean what i said earlier,i regret saying it and i'm really sorry" i admit "It's okay i just don't understand why you would say it" she says sadly "I just was upset and frustrated i-it's hard to understand" i say "But i want to understand" she says looking at me "It's complicated and i don't like to talk about it,i'm just not normal" i state "What do you mean you aren't normal" she questions "I don't want to talk about it" i say starting to get a little annoyed "But how am i supposed to understand if you won't tell me?" she further asks "I don't know! i never said you must understand!" i say raising my voice abit "Um okay i'm sorry,I just want to know why maybe i could help" "Don't you get it my problem can't be fixed!" "What is it?surely whatever it is it can be helped or you could take something" she says "I do take something,but it doesn't work I-I hate being like this!" i huff in frustration "Like what?" "Gosh damnit Jenna! I don't want to talk about it okay don't you understand that?! Are you really that fooking stupid!" i shout noticing her eyes going wide "I'm trying to understand! but you're not helping me at all,i knew it was a mistake letting you talk to me now i shouldn't have said yes, I knew you were just going to shout out me again and for what? i didn't do anything wrong! What is your problem like honestly!" She shakes her head and starts to walk away "Wait Jenna i'm sorry!" i say,"I don't want to hear it Louis" she says still walking away.

"I-I have Oppositional defiant disorder..."
—————
Hello! here's another update! it's a short chapter i know and i'm sorry but you finally find out what's up with Louis! I did a little research for it ;) anyway i hope you enjoyed!

xxx Jenna