Chapter Eight

Jenna's pov

I wake up not knowing where i am but quickly realize i'm at Abi's house. I check the time and see it's 11 am,i slowly get up and walk downstairs to Niall and Abi in the kitchen making what looks like breakfast, "Morning guys" i say sleepily "Morning sleepy head" Niall says. i chuckle "Morning" Abi says "I'm so tired" i yawn "Same" she says "Well of course we're all tired that party last night was crazy" Niall says happily "I know, it was so fun though we definitely have to go to the next one" Abi says i suddenly remember the party wait the party?! Truth or Dare, Me and Louis kissing i widen my eyes but smile to myself, "You okay?" Abi asks looking at me confused "Yeah i'm fine,anyway what's for breakfast?" I ask while knowing i have to talk to Louis.
—————
I get home that day exhausted "Hey Haz" i say as i come in, "Hey! how was your sleepover?" he says smiling coming out of the kitchen. "Good, how was work?" "The usual,so boring" after talking briefly with Harry i run up of my room really wanting to talk to Louis, i decide to just text him about it because i need to know what he's thinking,he probably doesn't want anything to come of it but i still need to know so i send him a message:

Hey Louis, it's Jenna i think we need to talk about you know what happened last night could you maybe meet me at the coffee shop down the road from my house?

It seemed stupid but what else was i supposed to say? so i just sent it and then go and have a shower.
Once i come out and change into clean clothes i decide to check my phone.

Hey Jen,um yeah sure what time?
-Louis x

I was pretty surprised he actually responded but happy he did cause i really want to talk about this,so i text him back.

Maybe around 1? is that good?

He reponds

Sounds good see ya then
-Louis x

I leave it at that now i have to prepare what i'm going to say to him.
———
I'm don't want to admit that i'm nervous but i am, it was nearing 1 o'clock and i was not prepared to say the least but i decided to just wing it. I told Harry me,Niall and Abi we're going out, i feel bad for lying to him but i have to do this and i can't tell him about it yet. Once i arrive at the coffee shop it's already 1 and Louis is already there surprisingly,he usually always late. i go in and sit down at the table he's at. "Hey" i say "Hi Jen" he says back and now i have butterflies in my stomach.
———-
Louis' pov

I was surprised that Jenna asked to meet me i didn't think she would but i'm glad she did, as she sits down she says "Hey" "Hi Jen" i say to her,i can tell she's nervous about this so i decide to give her a small smile to make her more comfortable, she smiles back lightly. "So you wanted to talk?" i say "Yeah um about last night" she says picking at her fingernails, i take her hand to stop her and she looks at me. "Sorry i always do that when i'm nervous" she admits i blush prominent on her cheeks "It's alright" i say not letting go of her hand. "I don't really know where to start" she says "I'll start,i meant what i said last night about how i didn't want Liam to kiss you and i don't regret kissing you either if that's what you were wondering, i really like you,have for a while actually i don't know if you feel the same and if you don't this would be a totally awkward and ruin any relationship we already had so i'm sorry if you don't but I-" she cuts me off "Louis" she says "Yeah?" "First off you need to slow down and stop rambling" she giggles "And second i feel the same,i really like you to,i was so scared you were going to regret kissing me" she admits "Well i don't regret it at all and as you could tell,i do really like you like a lot" i say smiling shyly, "So what are we going to do about this!" she asks "We should go on a date!" i say grinning she laughs "That sounds nice,i'd love to go on a date with you Lou" she says happily "but one condition" she says more serious "Okay..." i say waiting "no telling Harry at least for now" i let out the breath i was holding kind of relieved that that was her answer and not something else. "Okay no telling Harry" i agree and she smiles widely at me with that beautiful smile i love so much.
————-
So this was quite a short and sweet chapter and i'm not really proud of this one but i wanted to update so here it is! I hope you enjoyed. Next chapter may have some of Harry's pov finally in it as well and some other things are going to happen but that's it for now! :)

xxx Jenna