✧・゚ 𝑺𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑹

☆𝑽𝑰𝑪☆STXRMBORN

☆𝑽𝑰𝑪
STXRMBORN

𝐒𝐎, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓

My two moods when it comes to this video:

1. Alexxis Lemire doesn't have that much footage, and the fact that I could make a cohesive video from her (1) movie that she's not even really in? Maybe I do deserve rights. I'm also really proud of like, the first 30 seconds.

2. I should've deleted this while I had the chance. The quality & the coloring is absolutely fucking terrible. Look away.

ANYWAYS. This was supposed to go up last night, but of course, with my luck, this is the first edit I uploaded that went straight into copyright hell 😭😭 You'd think a song that's been out for FOURTEEN YEARS wouldn't be the one to give me grief but HERE WE ARE. I tried e v e r y t h i n g, but I just couldn't get the original song to work with Youtube 😭😭 This cover was the only one that kind of matched the flow of the original (I did have to tweak it a little so if the timing is off I'm so so sorry, I was just so done lmao 💀)

We're also NOT going to talk about the awful thumbnail, I know the manip is so hideous (Kristen Stewart & Alexxis Lemire have very different face shapes, that's something I learned!! It's very inconvenient!!) but it's the third manip I made (the first two were god awful) so we're just going to roll with it!! It's v frustrating that COVID-19 hit right when Alexxis was getting more attention ─ I need more photoshoots, I need more movies, she deserves the world!!

I did try to incorporate the storyline/the ideas you outlined in your form and I KNOW it's sooo rushed, I'm so sorry!! I wanted to add more transitions (like the footage of Bella researching vampires in Twilight) but it really wasn't flowing with the song/the footage of Alexxis 😭😭

Honestly, the minute Alexxis is cast in more movies, it's OVER for everyone. I'll come back and make a better version of this, just you wait ☺

𝑰 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑰𝑻 !!

𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑪𝑬𝑺:
downloadinhd
( The Twilight Saga, The Half of It )
megascenes
( happy Edward Cullen scene pack )

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 & 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 ♡