The Race (Chapter Ten)

I blink my eyes twice, trice, four times to sit to it that I’m not dreaming, that I’m not making another illusions, that I will not make everybody feel very worried and thinking about my situation so badly. The same room where I was last night, the same room where I had received such wonderful presents is the same room where I was now, it make me feel happy knowing that I’m not dreaming anymore, I’m not making some illusions, and I’m not going to make everybody feel worried about me, specially my Nich, I do not want him to die because of me either, there he was ahead of me, still asleep, very peacefully, sleeping together with me, I stared at him long enough until he finally wakes up, he blink his eyes twice and rubbed those hazel colored eyes and looked at me. I felt the sunrays touched my face when he looked and smile at me, it made feel warm.                       

  “You’re awake, early have a good sleep last night?” as he smiled and put his fingers that is lingering into my face.                
“Wonderful, great!! who could ever not sleep into this big stoned chest” as I put my hands into his chest saying it humouredly.                    

  “Well I do couple of push-ups and sit-ups when I have time”                  

“That’ll do the trick!!”                        

“Trick?? you think this is a trick?? hey! It’s me!! this is me, or should I convince you more” as he said it with a very naughty look.                    

  “Okay I’m convince so get up and stop!” as I push him away from me. Outside was very warm, I can now feel the presence of spring, it’s now a new beginning, this time it’s another start a new life it’s reincarnation from the past, giving those people from the past another chance in life by reincarnating to one another. Today I felt that I have a new life, from those happenings that had happened to me lately, now that my brother tamely accepted me as his sister, and I’m still hoping that he recovered very soon makes me having a new life, different now the more move on type the more stronger type, I’m so very thankful to each and everyone of this people who helped me get over those serious days of my life, where problems are like landslides that erodes towards me, like measles that I am their target, it’s like I’m the bull’s eye and the problems are the bullets from the firing squad. I felt chills suddenly when someone hold my waist.               

“Oh! now this is spring!” as Nich came from a behind.             

“Yah! I’m glad a good life is ahead of us, I can’t imagine how we got through to all those problems this last couple of weeks”            

“As long as we are together, that problem is a sweat that just whoop away!”       

  “You always make me laugh at times like this don’t you?”  

“That’s my job and I’m really getting good at it so do I have a promotion?”                        

“No you’re not still qualified”               

“Hey! here you are there’s a telephone call for you at the office” as Ele rushed towards us and informed me about the call. I rushed towards the office, I almost ran when I’m now heading towards the glass door that was open.               
“I’m here for my call?” I said still catching my breath.           

“Oh! You’ve got five minutes” as Mrs. Quiller that was in charge of the business office informed me.                   
  “Okay” I agreed. “Hello?”            

“Hello Sam? hi it’s me Doug” as the voice from the other line speaks.                 

“Hello! why what’s the problem??” I asked worried.