3. A glimpse of reality

When we make a choice and we are free to do it: that's what brings meaning to our lives

_____________________________________________

Destiny:"where are we going?"

Morpheus:"you asked for answers, here we go"

He shows me some strange armchairs, but when I look up I see other guys in the room

Destiny:"oh, hi"

Morpheus:"this is Tank, another hacker part of our crew, he will help us with your choice"

Morpheus looks at the guy smiling

Destiny:"I'm Destiny, nice to meet you"

Tank:"my pleasure!"

Destiny:"morpheus, what are we gonna do?"

Morpheus:"take a seat. You have to know you have holes on your body that can be useful to link us to the Construct"

Destiny:"holes? Construct? Oh my..."

Taking up the sleeve of my green shirt and turning the arms I actually see what Morpheus is talking about. I'm feeling weak, I can't think straight...

Destiny:"oh my goodness... What the fuck are those..."

I look in Neo's eyes before passing out, but I can hear everything the crew is saying. I fall to the floor.

Neo:"Destiny?!"

Morpheus:"don't you remember you vomited and passed out the first time you were here? Lol, that's normal"

Neo:"oh yea. Can we not talk about that please? It was a long ago!"

Everybody laughs at Neo. After some seconds I open my eyes again

Destiny:"uh oh... Ok let's do this as quick as possible, please... I need answers"

Morpheus:"ok let's sit here"

He says taking my hand and helping me standing up again.
I sit on this big arm chair. It feels incredibly cold and even a bit uncomfortable, but I guess the point is not being there sleeping or whatsoever.

Morpheus:"so, as far as you are really confused now, I can understand... We're now entering a program similar to the Matrix, which is a simulation too, called the Construct... That will be a realm where I will explain to you the truth about the Matrix and you will actually choose if to stay here or not... Ok?"

Destiny:"you mean I can choose if to stay here in what you call the real world or going back to the Matrix, right?"

Morpheus:"exactly. If you choose to go back to the Matrix you will forget everything that happened here and you'll have no chance of coming back here... Unless a miracle happens"

Destiny:"ok, let's do this please"

Morpheus:"prepare yourself, it will hurt a little bit"

Neo:"I'm going with you two!"

Tank:"be careful not to get angry to Morpheus again ahahahha"

Neo:"shut up bastard..."

Neo takes a seat with us

Tank:"going in 3, 2, 1..."

I feel something sharp as a knife going in the back of my brain, it hurts like a motherfucker. I even scream.

...

Suddenly, I find myself in a completely white room, only with Morpheus and Neo. I can't even see our shadows projected on the floor... I think there's no floor here.