Custom Elytras (Dream Team, SBI, + More)

I've only really seen this in the Hermitcraft fandom but I love the idea of it so I'm bringing it here!
Pretty much it's just the headcanon that when a Player equips an Elytra it customizes itself in an unique way. They can be pretty much anything you can think of. For example, Grian is often given parrot themed wings and Mumbo has Redstone/machinery based wings. The Elytras still work in the same way as they do in the game.
Unless specified otherwise, the Elytra wings are feathered. I will also shorten it to 'wings' because I'm too lazy to call them Elytra/Elytra wings the whole time.
(For this 'AU' Bad does not have wings [which I commonly write him with])

-Techno's Elytra wings are the same bright red as his cape with a regal golden border. When walking, his wings look like a cape. They are rather fluffy and soft.

-Dream's Elytra wings are mechanical. They are made of metal and shaped like the skeleton of a dragon's wings. Neon green energy fills in the space between each 'bone' when the wings are activated.

-George's Elytra wings resemble an ocean, constantly swirling and shifting in shades of blue. When touched, the feel cold and wet. Oddly enough, George is able to use them in the water.

-Sapnap's Elytra wings are white with black spots, like a Dalmatian. They are shorter than the average wings.

-Bad's Elytra wings look almost exactly like how I (will) write his wings. They are the biggest, to the point they trail on the ground when he walks. They are an ashy color with the very end of the wings being tinted black. They look similar to the canon Elytra.

-Phil's Elytra wings are a deep, yet luminescent black. When the light hits them, they shimmer in a slight rainbow hue.

-Wilbur's Elytra wings are a deep, coffee brown with the occasional lighter brown spot. They resemble the shape of a hawks wing. 

-Tommy's Elytra wings are golden and eye catching. They shine under light, to the point that standing next to Tommy when in sunlight can give his friends headaches.

-Tubbo's Elytra wings are light brown, but the bottom feathers are multi-colored, like a rainbow. His feathers are the only one's not to fade when picked off the Elytra so he likes to give the colored ones to his friends when they fall out.

-Skeppy's Elytra wings are literally made of diamonds. They are stiff and cannot be maneuvered as easily as the others. They are also very heavy and hurt when smacked against someone (usually Bad F)

I'll do a Team Crafted/Their friends version another chapter and might do a Hermit one in my HC book.