── 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

─ 𝐒 𝐖 𝐀 𝐍   𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 𝐆 ─

𝑎 𝘩𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦

 ◉ 𝑠𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑎 ◉

always towards better things

─ 𝐒 𝐔 𝐌 𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐘 ─

It is on the eve of the 67th annual Hunger Games that eighteen year old 𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐴 𝐹𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐸 realises she can be more than her family name.

Merely a low-level socialite hoping to climb the ranks of the Capitol's youth with the help of her much wealthier and popular best friend, Valeria has never dared to hope for anything more than marriage and perhaps a child or two. After all, that is all her mother has ever expected her to aspire to. But when upstart gamemaker Seneca Crane shows up unnannounced at Questin's Reaping Day soiree, Valeria tumbles headfirst into his orbit.

Seneca is young, his wild ideas ridiculed by the tired drunken old men who share his position, but his ambition, desire and belief in her talents dares Valeria to forge her own path without the need for a rich husband. Together they will take the Capitol by storm, and change the stakes of the next seven years of Hunger Games in ways nobody could have thought possible.

But every great reign must come to an end.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑚, 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙.

─ 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒   𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄 ─

Hey guys! First of all I'd like to mention that this is all Dani's fault. Second of all welcome to another idea that I don't really have time for but we're going for it anyway! I'm actually super excited for this already even though it needs to be properly planned out :') I actually came up with Valeria for a cosplay tag on tiktok although she only ended up in a couple of videos before I retired her, but I've been reading The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes this week and it really made me want to write a Capitol-centric fic as they're not very common on here! And then the other day at work I suddenly envisioned Valeria in her own story and I couldn't stop myself!

I'm not sure when the updates for this will be posted because as you all well know by now I don't know what a posting schedule is anymore! But I hope this intrigues you as much as all my other Hunger Games fics. I don't expect this to get as much traffic as obviously it's not clato and most of my followers are here for my clato content (I get it, I live for them too) but hopefully you guys still like the idea!

Much love as always

Vee xx

➳ and all the kids cried out 'please stop you're scaring me'

and all the kids cried out 'please stop you're scaring me'

i can't help this awful energy

goddamn right you should be scared of me

𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑳

coming soon