Oli Sykes- IN MY SCHOOL

When I First met my hero, I didn't expect it to be in the middle of my school, on a Monday morning and in a room on our own. Oli Sykes was visiting the school, for our new Btec music programme, and I somehow managed to be the one showing him around and everything! Since this was my school though, they didn't tell us who would be visiting and didn't make a fuss of it, my music teacher just pulled me out of class and said 'Kelsey, I need you to show a visitor around the school, and be his guide all day on Thursday, think you can do it?' Naturally I was shocked, my teacher could have picked anyone else in my class and he picked me! Yes I know that sounds sad and geeky, but it just made me so happy to think that! That was on the Wednesday, so that night I made sure to make an effort and look nice the next day. I wouldn't be in lessons all day, so I didn't need any books, but I brought my backpack anyway, so I could put my phone and hoodie away. I had been told to e discreet about what I was doing, so I made an effort not to be too excited! As I pulled my beanie and hoodie on, my favourite song came on, Chelsea Smile by Bring Me The Horizon! Of course, I didn't know who I would be showing around that day, so I didn't take it as a hint! Besides, why would the school want Someone with tattoos and in a rock bad talking to children? After running for the bus, as always, I finally got to school, and after walking in, I stopped.