♡ 1

"Minji wake up please. This is my third time waking you up." Taerin said as she removes the blanket that was wrapped around the little girl. "Mommy please 5 minutes I couldn't sleep well. I played KartRider with daddy last night." Minji whines but she sits up straight rubbing her eyes. It was barely open. "How many times do I need to tell you a 5 year old girl need to get enough sleep? Don't stay up too late." Taerin yell as she collected the clothes that was placed in the basket. Before she went out of Minji's room she give her a last glance signalling her to bathe since she's late for school.

"Is she up yet?" Taerin glare at Minho as she heard the question. Minho take a sip of the coffee, clueless of what is happening. "Uhm maybe if someone didn't play games with her until late night she would be up early today." Taerin faked a smile while she loads the clothes into the washing machine, setting it up. Minho accidentally choked on his drink, he fixes his tie. "I wonder who's that someone."

"I'm late to work. See you later Minho, love you." Taerin smiled. Minho grab her wrist she walk pass by him. Taerin raised her eyebrow looking at her own wrist then look up. "Yes Mr Lee Minho?"

"Kiss. Morning kiss." He pout. Taerin chuckled as he leave a soft kiss on his cheek. She waved and make her way to the front door, starting up her car.

"Lee Minji please be quicker you're late for kindy." Minho shouted as he walk towards the sink washing the plates he need to help Taerin for some chores as she's been very busy lately with her café works. He's happy looking at her being all excited about work once again thus he offered to do some of the chores before going to work. Since it's his own designing company, no one really cares if he's late or not even there because he, is his own boss.

"Uh can you help me tie my hair? Mommy will usually do it but I'm late today." Minji said, poking his legs from behind as she hand him the pink hairband. Minho chuckled, he pick her up and place Minji at the dry table top. He form a cute ponytail her slightly brown hair which she probably got it from her mother makes it look even cuter. "Done. Is it nice?" Minho brought his phone to open the front camera, he showed her the reflection. She nodded, smiling. "Let's go daddy." Minji jumped lightly taking her backpack and walk away. Minho grab her bento box which Taerin prepared beforehand and place it on a separate bag he bring it along as the little girl tend to forget about her food.

"We are here." Minho said as he park his car near her kindergarten. Minji was rushingly tried to open the door but he immediately lock it, annoying her. "Daddy can you not? I'm late!" she whines, pouting. "Do you remember what I told you everyday?"

"Yes! Don't ever make fun of my friends, never rude to my teachers or people. Now can I go?" Minho smiled, taking the bento box from the back seat and handing it to her. He unlock the car. Minji waves at him as she walk in the school. Minho traces her little steps his eyes automatically squinted when he saw Minji greeting someone who's sitting on the bench outside her kindergarten. She's usually so shy with strangers but she seems all smiley with that person. "Hmm maybe just one of the kindy workers I guess. She's slowly becoming a social butterfly like me." Minho said as he drives off.

"Uh, Mrs Lee?" Taerin smiled as she heard someone calling her name. She was auditing the sales book by sitting next to the window at the café. She doesn't have any personal room just sit wherever she loved to. "Yes?"

"I'm a new staff and someone ordered three layer tea. I kind of messed it up do you mind showing me the way again?" She stuttered as she handed the drink she made. What Taerin could say was just, she messed it up so bad. It doesn't even have any layers on between but she just smiled since the staff is new. "Sure but promise me to watch it carefully alright?" Taerin said, standing up she closed the book. She make her way to the pantry and start showing the steps to make the drink. "Look it's not that hard right? You just need to do it carefully." Taerin smiled, pointing at the drink she made. "Yes I get it now thanks a lot Mrs Lee. I'll send it to the customer." Taerin quickly say it's fine she will hand it to the customer herself, she ask the staff to take care the orders that was stated up at the board, she nodded.

"Table 16." Taerin mumbled as she take a look at the receipt. "Hi sir this is your order sorry if it's not as fast as you expected it to arrive." Taerin said, placing the glass on the table. The guy look up from his laptop his eyes widen as it met Taerin. "Kim Taerin?" he asked. Taerin turns her gaze to him, she didn't noticed at first but it turns out to be someone she know. "Jinhyun?" she smiled. The guy pointed at the seat in front of him signalling her to sit.

Taerin nodded. "It has been so long since last we met! I'm glad you still remember me though." Jinhyun chuckled, taking a sip from the tea. "Yes! You helped me so much during our college days of course I would remember you! You have changed a lot." Taerin said as her eyes roam around looking at his neat appearance. From a nerd boy who barely speaks to a handsome kind of extrovert man.

"Good old days." Jinhyun replied, looking at Taerin. "Anyway you own this café?"

"It was passed to me. So I'm currently managing it." Taerin said, smiling.

Jinhyun nodded as his eyes panned outside looking at the green scenery, cool weather it's just so soothing. "I'm here for work. My second day here today. I asked my colleagues for the place to eat cake and enjoy scenery and they recommend me this so here I am." Taerin chuckled feeling kind of proud that people actually recommend her café.

"Thanks a lot for coming here. You should try other menus as well Jinhyun. Anyway, I got some work to do so I need to go." As Taerin was about stand up he held her wrist stopping her. He noticed the ring on her left hand he was taken aback by it so does Taerin by his sudden touch. "I- I'm sorry I didn't meant to touch you but can I have your number? To catch up with you? If only you're fine with it." He slowly release the grip.

Taerin stared blankly at him and slowly nod. "O-of course." She took out a piece of paper, jot down her number and hand it to him. He smiled widely. Taerin wave a goodbye before heading back to her place earlier. She checked her phone and it was texts from Minho.

Minho :

Hey sweetheart :(( I wont be able to pick up Minji today.

Taerin squinted her eyes he must have a lot of works I guess. She mumbled.

Taerin:

Noted. I will pick her up, are you coming for lunch?

Minho:

I couldn't make it today baby T-T. Sorry <3. I'll be home early for dinner today though. See you soon.

Taerin sighs as she read the text he's always busy she just couldn't get used to it sometimes because she felt that she's too clingy with him well it's his fault for giving too much of attention to her now that she become so clingy.

•